You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Re: Slash confirms “one or two” new songs by June

Miguelox26 wrote:

Totalmente de acuerdo!....en 2006 flipaba con como sonaba la banda y axl!...toda la prensa en su gran malloria y tambien parte de fanaticada hablando pestes del grupo y con mucha mas inquina hacia axl!...se ridiculizo su imagen publica y años despues esa misma gente habla maravillas no solo de 2006,tambien 2010 es ahora un periodo vocal recordado como la voz de axl era mejor y tambien en ese momento lo criticaban iguaomente!.....fanaticos ipocritas sin ningun criterio musical que se fijan mas en el peinado de un artista o si tiene sobrepeso por que no luce igual que en su poster de los 80's!...ridiculo!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Can you post in English please? This isn’t a Spanish forum

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

metallex78 wrote:

Can you post in English please? This isn’t a Spanish forum

Yea, it’s starting to get annoying.

Couso
 Rep: 1 

Couso wrote:

Cool!
I spent loads of time scouring the site for news… some journalist emailed me at some point asking when the album was coming out thinking that I must have inside information because I was posting there

I was actually arsing about in a halls of residence and had no clue.

It’s weird how message boards censor HTGTH went full censorship madness I think it was when better leaked and they just pretended it hadn’t happened.

It’s also a bit weird how so many people seem to take the time to post on gnr forums purely to criticise everything the band does

Like the thing about “I can’t like or get excited about them releasing hard skool because it was written ages ago”

Yer wha?

James wrote:
Couso wrote:

Ahoy Sp1at
I used to spend an unhealthy amount of time on sp1at.com and I’d like to say thanks for the info over the years on what must be the hardest band on earth to get any news on
Gracias

You would've loved it here back around 2008-09...we had a mini Splat reunion going here for awhile....

Splat(Big Boss)
Dave
Madagas(Sky Dog)
sic
Nesquick(forgot his name here)
gnfnraxl

A handful of others I can't remember off the top of my head.

I always hoped Gigger would surface here...but never did unless lurking or using a different name.

It really was a good site...even better in hindsight. It got way too much shit on some of the forums... censoring it on mygnr was absurd. Madison should've been ashamed.

Board footer