You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: No new single this year?

monkeychow wrote:

I loved the live version of sailing. It's criminal Axl had a voice like that and just sat on it for decades. I pray there's more like that in the vault.

Couso
 Rep: 1 

Couso wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I loved the live version of sailing. It's criminal Axl had a voice like that and just sat on it for decades. I pray there's more like that in the vault.

The was some buffoon just having a chat over it on the recording I got hold of

Have some respect

Great performance and yeah it’s a shame he didn’t release albums with that voice

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

TB allowing a small group of people to pretend being an official account and removing literally thousands of videos of GNR over the past 15 years is literally the stupidest thing that has ever been sanctioned by a band's management team.

It was the first sign that they were too clueless to even manage a lemonade stand...much less a rock band.

It pisses off fans uploading the material, fans who want to watch it, and it destroys free promotion.

If any of them complained about how little traction both Absurd and Hard School got on YouTube and social media platforms...I hope someone had the balls to tell them they only had themselves to blame.

You can't shit on people wanting to see GNR on these platforms and then expect them to fall in line in droves when you deem them worthy of it.

Edit

I'm not even talking about hardcore fan interest in this stuff. We know the story and the idiotic reasons this shit was happening. I'm talking about everyone else...from hardcore fans who never used forums and casual fans.

Yup.  And when you add that thye barely releases live stuff itself (talking about live concert  footage/performances) it makes it all the ever more laughable.  The hardcore fans were the ones providing footage for the casuals.  And naturally they just had to go ruin that.

Board footer