You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

There's actually a rumor at Mygnr right now that MSL said The General is coming September 22. This has to be false, right? Has he even commented on GNR (besides the RS article) in years?

I havent talked to him for years, but I hear he doesn't get involved in any of this stuff anymore. Weather i would put stock in it depends on the poster who said it first, or that claims they heard him say it.
Even then it doesn't mean it's true

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

There's actually a rumor at Mygnr right now that MSL said The General is coming September 22. This has to be false, right? Has he even commented on GNR (besides the RS article) in years?

I havent talked to him for years, but I hear he doesn't get involved in any of this stuff anymore. Weather i would put stock in it depends on the poster who said it first, or that claims they heard him say it.

After some digging, it seems it originated from a troll post on BadApples. Whether the poster who brought it to Mygnr is also trolling or doesn't realize the nature of the other forum, who knows.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

After some digging, it seems it originated from a troll post on BadApples. Whether the poster who brought it to Mygnr is also trolling or doesn't realize the nature of the other forum, who knows.

Yea sure ... its prolly some troll who has had a billion accounts in the past 20 years ...

Dadud

Dadud wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Bacardi is a troll poster but he legit heard that from MSL, just like he heard August 11th for perhaps (On Thursday actually) It originated at Get In The Ring discord which MSL may or may not be a member of, but I believe cardi 1000% when he says MSL told him that date. The 22nd or 29th.

Edit timestamped proof of the 11th date before it was known.

Screenshot_20230805-170335.png

AgesOfTheIce

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Borki just said over there that MSL predicted Atlas in September...fuck I hope that's not true. If we're not getting an unheard song then my interest level in GNR this year just dropped to near zero.

Dadud

Dadud wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Borki just said over there that MSL predicted Atlas in September...fuck I hope that's not true. If we're not getting an unheard song then my interest level in GNR this year just dropped to near zero.

There's more evidence of the general being song 2 in the (predictable) EP. We have that rehearsal song that has a similar drum beat, we have the general on page 2 of a setlist, and we have "The G" in an engineers notebook on a band posted page

bacdi
 Rep: 0 

bacdi wrote:

Tried to quote some posts but my phone won't let me.

No I'm not trolling. Yes I received proof of the August 11 date from a wrestler and when I asked him about the next single (the general) he guessed Sept 22 or 29 depending on how Perhaps does. He wasn't 100% on it but I'm taking it to mean that the general is probably coming late Sept or early Oct like we got with the absurd hs double whammy last time.

bacdi
 Rep: 0 

bacdi wrote:

Zero chance atlas is coming

AgesOfTheIce

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
bacdi wrote:

Tried to quote some posts but my phone won't let me.

No I'm not trolling. Yes I received proof of the August 11 date from a wrestler and when I asked him about the next single (the general) he guessed Sept 22 or 29 depending on how Perhaps does. He wasn't 100% on it but I'm taking it to mean that the general is probably coming late Sept or early Oct like we got with the absurd hs double whammy last time.

I apologize. I just know the forum sometimes likes to make these things up as a group joke.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The General has shown up on set lists and has, at least we think, been sound checked. Atlas hasn’t. I’d say The General would be song 2

Board footer