You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Post UR top 2 Favorite Gnr forum moments

misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dave, sky dog and me go back even further than the explosion of GNR forums if you can believe that

I remember when that RS GNR forum got shut down because someone posted Beta's person  information.

Those were the crazy days, remember how they had those AFD pics and Axl blocked out everyones face but his lol

Wasn’t it Axl’s stalker who broke into his house and stood over him while he was sleeping that gave out the address? Lol

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dave, sky dog and me go back even further than the explosion of GNR forums if you can believe that

I remember when that RS GNR forum got shut down because someone posted Beta's person  information.

Those were the crazy days, remember how they had those AFD pics and Axl blocked out everyones face but his lol

Wasn’t it Axl’s stalker who broke into his house and stood over him while he was sleeping that gave out the address? Lol

I am not sure who leaked the info but I do remember that stalker fan.
The whole reason HTGTH blew up back then was because most of us went there after the RS GNR forum got shut down.

Phrozeninfuego
 Rep: 1 

Hey Dave, are you talking about the list that was on one of the village leaks(notepad file)? It had phone numbers and or sometimes Facebook links to those people?
If u are then, I was on it too, but it had my wrong Facebook link lol
I still don't know who leaked the village stuff... or what the notepad files even mean.
Cryptic stuff

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Phrozeninfuego wrote:

Hey Dave, are you talking about the list that was on one of the village leaks(notepad file)? It had phone numbers and or sometimes Facebook links to those people?
If u are then, I was on it too, but it had my wrong Facebook link lol
I still don't know who leaked the village stuff... or what the notepad files even mean.
Cryptic stuff

yeah that one.  A a few of us where on the "watch" list lol

I assume I was on it bc I posted a link I got via an email with the CITR leak on it.
I got it while I was at work, and everyone was on the forums asking for the leak bc a few people were hoarding it and just sharing clips, I saw it in my email and just said fuck it and posted it on HGTH and MYGNR open forum to share it, and got banned from both forums for it lol

I remember all the hoarders being pissed at me bc I shared it and they were trying to get other songs with it lol

The chairman stuff was super fun and the way the person leaked it was perfect, the slow drip gave us something new each day for like a week or two. 

Just imagine with GNR did that with the CD stuff. Most of us hardcore fans would pay for those track if they were on a box set.
Id gladly pay $200 for the full boxset of all those CD sessions from 99-2004

Phrozeninfuego

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Just imagine with GNR did that with the CD stuff. Most of us hardcore fans would pay for those track if they were on a box set.

Same!

Found this info on village leaks
https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/02/guns-n-r … usic-leak/

Daammmn. What ... 15k$. For a storage unit... .. and he still leaks it... or someone else he sold it to leaks it.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Phrozeninfuego wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Same!

Daammmn. What ... 15k$. For a storage unit... .. and he still leaks it... or someone else he sold it to leaks it.

It was my understanding he gave it to a few people he thought would leak it, and one of them did.

Phrozeninfuego

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Phrozeninfuego wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Same!

It was my understanding he gave it to a few people he thought would leak it, and one of them did.

Dumb question maybe but ...
Did tom zutoaut(?)
Know those CDs were in his unit?

wagszilla
 Rep: 3 

wagszilla wrote:

2006 board culture
Skwerl leaks
Locker leaks
When that guy in the other thread leaked The General and Monsters

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Err, about 5 mins ago with the General and monsters!

Phrozeninfuego

Gav, wagzilla, I agree!

Board footer