You are not logged in. Please register or login.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

Re: The General and Monsters

younggunner wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Can’t get them open on my phone…argghh

check your inbox

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

I’m not making any assumptions because I’m always wrong. I’m sure we’ll find out soon. I did think “Slash and Duff are definitely not on this” 16

it sounds likes slash to me on Monsters
but there are some songs on the village sessions  where Finck  does kinda sound like slashs style like Okholma so who knows lol

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

slash plays in both, and it shows

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

A few theories here. Monsters is a hidden track for the 7in, or was meant as a bside for the Atlas 7inch..

Another theory might be that Elvis Presley and the monsters of soul was always the general + monsters. Working titles maybe. Apparently Elvis's Manager Tom Parker was nicknamed The Colonel.

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

The general for Halloween is to die for, a piece of melody, disturbing and disturbing! I love it!

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

Both brutal and a great gift from the forum, thanks to whoever posted it, greetings!

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

I can't get these on my phone either.  Too many popups.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They really don’t sound mixed or mastered tbh. Has any rerecordings with Slash and Duff leaked before this? We know these songs have been in the hoarders possession for years. Possibly since the re-mixes? Nothing really struck me as Slash, but I thought I recognized Bucket

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If you’re having issues downloading you have to keep backing out to the original page and then you can. Just ad spam frenzy on that site to make you keep refreshing

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

check the sound from the cloud. There are monsters up there

Board footer