You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wagszilla
 Rep: 3 

Re: The General and Monsters

wagszilla wrote:

If anyone's selling lmk

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There used to be a website WAYYYYY BACK called GNRX and there was an “insider” named Pure. He spoke so vaguely that it got to the point he literally only communicated with emojis, and people would spend days trying to “decipher” them. People still want to talk in cryptic nonsense, and it’s really, really annoying. There’s no reason to do it.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Axl S wrote:

That he's seen or heard no evidence of other songs.

Either he's lying now, or he's telling the truth and he lied to me in the past.

Why did you just repeat yourself
I wanted you to explain it better with evidence or examples of why you think he is lying

Give examples of how you think he lied?

You do understand he could think there is other stuff out there but has no evidence to back up that claim.

Its like I have no evidence there are aliens but I think aliens are out there.

Ummmm there was this group
That went by a certain name
I can verify  Axl s would have knowledge
Of what was said in that group as im sure others can also.

Friendly fire Dave.
Now Dave is good guy and so is Axl S
You both want the same things.

Nothing dark has said has been a lie
thus why I am asking if Axl S thinks he lied then I wanted to example to see what he thought a lie was

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

quote Axl S

Either you're lying now or you were lying to me three years ago then. quote

https://media.tenor.com/WxlWeG6KyA8AAAA … kramer.gif

Btw Axl S has always been honest and a friend to the community in the interactions I've had with him.

Took you this long to post a gif? Disappointed. 16

But yeah at this point near 20 something years. Everyone should lay their cards on the table.

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

I have never been dishonest with anyone in the fan community with the exception of suspected hoarders.. just to clarify. I am also VERY careful in the words I use - I said I have not SEEN any empirical evidence... note the key word.

It is impossible for me to claim with certainty that anything I've HEARD (without having access to the original file(s) either over a phone or Discord or whatever is legitimate .. ESPECIALLY given how easy it is to manipulate those things now-a-days.

Have I claimed to hear things that I suspect to be real? - Abso-damn-lutely. Have I ever proclaimed they are with 100% assurance - nope.. and wouldn't until I got the source material myself to check out.

I'm not here to cause static or be a problem.. I'm just a dorky fan like everyone else at the end of the day.

#Peace

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:
misterID wrote:

Haven’t we gotten past talking in riddles and vagueness after all this time?

Dude im trying not to out a fella.
But if your not a newbie it's pretty clear what i was referring too.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Why did you just repeat yourself
I wanted you to explain it better with evidence or examples of why you think he is lying

Give examples of how you think he lied?

You do understand he could think there is other stuff out there but has no evidence to back up that claim.

Its like I have no evidence there are aliens but I think aliens are out there.

Friendly fire Dave.

thus why I am asking if Axl S thinks he lied then I wanted to example to see what he thought a lie was

And how would you know what he's said to other people then yourself ?

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

Friendly fire Dave.

that is why I am asking Axl S to give examples of what these supposed lies are. Instead of just making a claim and not backing it up.
since nothing Dark has said to me or that I have seen him post on these forums have been a lie

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
darknemus wrote:

I have never been dishonest with anyone in the fan community with the exception of suspected hoarders.. just to clarify. I am also VERY careful in the words I use - I said I have not SEEN any empirical evidence... note the key word.

It is impossible for me to claim with certainty that anything I've HEARD (without having access to the original file(s) either over a phone or Discord or whatever is legitimate .. ESPECIALLY given how easy it is to manipulate those things now-a-days.

Have I claimed to hear things that I suspect to be real? - Abso-damn-lutely. Have I ever proclaimed they are with 100% assurance - nope.. and wouldn't until I got the source material myself to check out.

I'm not here to cause static or be a problem.. I'm just a dorky fan like everyone else at the end of the day.

#Peace

Lmfao fucking word obfuscation
Surprised you didn't say hypothetically.

Are you going to dissapear and lurk or engage with Axl S when he replies to your statement ?

You want to help ?
Then do it publicly.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

that is why I am asking Axl S to give examples of what these supposed lies are. Instead of just making a claim and not backing it up.
since nothing Dark has said to me or that I have seen him post on these forums have been a lie

He did give a example and Dark responded with excuse answer above.

Board footer