You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JR Rose84
 Rep: 0 

Re: eye on you disc?

JR Rose84 wrote:

Here's the link to Blackmountainthunder through the "EOY" upload

https://youtu.be/pA-JBZH2gVQ?si=9Fgu5iazIwTtyKNc

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
JR Rose84 wrote:

he uploaded yesterday lol

JR Rose84

JR Rose84 wrote:

Wow...lol

That should definitely say... right there, where his source actually came from...

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

I'll even clue everyone in on how I acquired it since its not a big deal.

I had a facebook 'voicemail' message forwarded to me.. that message was 3:55 and was what you hear. I quickly realized you can't just download those directly.. so my genius other half spoke up as, well, she's a smart woman and said "Here I'll do it".. and grabs my phone, proceeds to screen record the audio from the message.. we upload it to the PC, convert it to mp3.. and then share it with others.

The person sending it to people on FB didn't, more than likely, even recognize that screen recording the message was an option.. oopsy!

So those additional seconds between the 4:03 (edited as I went back and checked the timing to make sure) of the actual audio and the file's audio length are literally due to my girl's timing between pressing the screen record then switching back to the fb messenger app and pressing play.. reverse that for the ending. I could have trimmed it out but it was late and I was PM'ing a couple people as I was going through the process and sent it to them as soon as I had it converted. So.. there's the reality.. the padding had dick all to do with 'how it was extracted from the CD'... just.. lolz.

#Peace

darknemus

darknemus wrote:

I'm not discounting for even a moment that it could be a remix, fan made, AI, some combo thereof.. I'm not an expert and don't claim to be on those matters - if I think its something unique and not an obvious fake, I share it and figure people will figure it out, regardless.

darknemus

darknemus wrote:

Sorry - one more clarification because I've got a lot going on this AM.

The original FB message as fwd'ed to me was exactly 4:00

the 4:03 is after it was screen recorded / uploaded.

I apologize for goofing that up - I just went and double checked (I do have a screenshot of the 4:00 message with identifying info removed if anyone REALLY needs to see it.)

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Only in GNR land does this kind of thing happen lol

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
JR Rose84 wrote:

That says 8 hours ago and Dark posted 11 hours ago.

Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky wrote:

Once again to Darknemus
Who claims to be the people's champ.
What is your hypothesis about the other village disc ?

Tell us what your goals were as the chairman hypothetically ?

It seemed from the outside that the group had a individual whoses purpose was to control Rick and not let him affect the value of the assets of the hoarders and the rest of the village session disc uncirculated that they posses.

So "hypothetically" the hoarders already accepted what rick had would leak so take the loss and prevent him from doing more damage was their gameplan.

A bullshit outdated useless pdf a couple of poems for entertainment and leak the rest of the village stuff from the rick /bird purchase so the community would feel they got everything. Meanwhile the hoarding group maintains the rest of the village session disc that are uncirculated.

Thoughts Dark ?

Ps wouldn't Better from the village sessions just have the same vox as the mass distributed 05 Better Leak ?

darknemus

darknemus wrote:

A. I don't claim anything.

B. I don't believe there is another 'village disc'

C. I had no specific goals other than mild amusement.

I have yet to see one scintilla of evidence of this fabled 20th 'village CD'.. and honestly I think a large part of why people think it exists is because the # 19 just seems 'weird'. Show me actual evidence and I'll reevaluate my opinion.

Take the absolute randomness of all the songs on the 19 discs.. do you think for some reason disc 20 had all the 'good stuff'? like.. what would lead you to draw said conclusion WHEN COMPARED TO how the material was spread among the other 19 discs. Let's say there is a 20th disc.. for all we know its 10 mixes of "Quick Song".. see what I'm saying?

I swear this band and the antics within it and surrounding it cause people to just say "F it" when it comes to even the most remedial of critical thinking skills.. boggles the mind.

And I'll state, YET AGAIN - if I had something you didn't have.. you'd have it.. because I don't play those games.

Board footer