You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Re: The General and Monsters

Blackstar wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Those two certainly don’t. Are they from the same soundcheck as the clip Clear posted?

The shorter clip from Meegan's Instagram is from a later date, but the fan who recorded the two longer ones was confident that it was from the same song he heard.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:

The fan who heard the whole thing and recorded the two snippets also said that there were some keyboard-heavy parts.

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:

It's imposible as I've said before that the two clips from the same soundcheck, aren't from a song, they are clearly well structured and you can hear progression over there.
I really hope that It's Oklahoma, It would be my dream, I've always said that Oklahoma is probably the more classic gnr song since AFD

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Imposible to know which songs could be

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

The guitars sound bad ass on the cell phone clip. As much as I dig the leak, I would love to hear that version.

Same here
I like what Slash did on monsters, but I really want to hear how BH and Robin orginally did it

The guitar that can barely be distinguished in the cell phone clip sounds epic as can be.

Wonder if we’ll ever get to hear it?

Cavaliere Orsi
 Rep: 0 

Hi everyone.

Someone relevant revealed to me yesterday in confidence that The General will be released first in streaming on December 1st, while it will see the light on vinyl on the 8th as confirmed.

When I asked if the song in question contained a hidden track within it, they told me they didn't know anything about it, and that this kind of information reaches those in charge of radio promos more or less at the last minute.

They gave me the same answer for the length of the song.

p.s.: you don't know me directly but I'm sure that with a little effort you could understand who I am.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Cavaliere Orsi wrote:

Hi everyone.

Universal revealed to me yesterday in confidence that The General will be released first in streaming on December 1st, while it will see the light on vinyl on the 8th as confirmed.

When I asked if the song in question contained a hidden track within it, they told me they didn't know anything about it, and that this kind of information reaches those in charge of radio promos more or less at the last minute.

They gave me the same answer for the length of the song.

p.s.: you don't know me directly but I'm sure that with a little effort you could understand who I am.

Gorlomi? Yeah, I don't get the cryptic Italian reference.

Cavaliere Orsi

I can't reveal myself but let's say that before all this no one knew that "Perhaps" had been postponed.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

So 106.6 is the unofficial mouthpiece of the band? Makes perfect sense for this circus.

Cavaliere Orsi

or more simply, it's a workplace made up of people who talk to others

Board footer