You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The General and Monsters

misterID wrote:

The album should have been released in 06 as a double. I think everything was basically done by then. Had Bucket been brought back, the album would have come out. It’s the only way I could see him ever really considering it. According to Brain that was his biggest issue, the album not being released.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

misterID wrote:

The album should have been released in 06 as a double. I think everything was basically done by then. Had Bucket been brought back, the album would have come out. It’s the only way I could see him ever really considering it. According to Brain that was his biggest issue, the album not being released.

That's the point. Totally agree

Sky Dog wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

I think we need a high quality listen to the songs to know how the final mixes are. Cause i can't believe The General bridge has been well mixed. Sounds at a different volume of the part just before and after. Si i think we still don't have a high quality of these songs even they don't change a lot, just little things that put more sense to the final evaluation.

Quite certain what we have now is what will be officially released. Fool’s gold if you believe it’s not the end product

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

I think we need a high quality listen to the songs to know how the final mixes are. Cause i can't believe The General bridge has been well mixed. Sounds at a different volume of the part just before and after. Si i think we still don't have a high quality of these songs even they don't change a lot, just little things that put more sense to the final evaluation.

Quite certain what we have now is what will be officially released. Fool’s gold if you believe it’s not the end product

Totally.

Makes you wander who leaked it if it was the final version...

furly06
 Rep: 0 

furly06 wrote:

Aren’t there Atlas Shrugged's leak?

carlossacanell

Sky Dog wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:

Mate, what i said is that i believe this is not a good quality file. Probably due to the quality some parts like the bridge of the general sounds like a different volume than the rest of the song.
Not neccesary the gold fool comment i think
wink

Sky Dog wrote:

Point is that if you think that there is some magic version of this song out there, you are going to be disappointed.

Sky Dog wrote:

The production and mixes of all these Chinese songs are very similar….it’s Axl and Caram. All these songs have the same issue. They are too cluttered….too many guitars strings and keyboards.

The ideas are truly impressive. The final product was simply lukewarm.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Blaming everything on Caram is kind of hilarious. As if Axl is a control freak about everything but his music. Caram worked on those RTB versions and it sounded perfect. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were actually the Andy Wallace mixes, because they were NOT demos. *Axl* had them remixed to sound the way they do. I’m really sorry if anyone thinks otherwise.

carlossacanell

Sky Dog wrote:

Point is that if you think that there is some magic version of this song out there, you are going to be disappointed.

No, i know they are the final version but i think when we get It in HQ we'll hear better some parts that now sound for me so confused

Board footer