You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ramoncitos
 Rep: 0 

Re: Need you help

Ramoncitos wrote:

Hello everyone, i am Ramon from Spain, and i am 50. For several years, i worked collect any bootlegs of Guns and Roses, but i losed all my material when my PC dead some weeks ago. So, i want to recovering all my GNR live shows from 1986-1993. Is there any chance that could help me? There is some torrent or web site who has an index of these shows and allow me to download them?
Thanks in advanced for your time,
Best regards
Ramón

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

Hey Ramon, I'm Migue from Seville, there is the Ymusic application and from there you can download everything you find, there is Ritz 87, Ritz 88, Indiana 91, Río 91, Tokyo 1,2, Wembley 92, Argentina 92,93, Saskaton 93 and some more from there, Ritz 91 I also downloaded from there and from 86 low quality recordings, I have them all, also from House of blues Las Vegas onwards already with Axl and his Martian band, I hope it helps you! Greetings from Seville and contact me if I can help you. Thanks to this forum I contacted a gunner colleague and he gave me The VILLAGE sessions.

Ramoncitos
 Rep: 0 

Ramoncitos wrote:

Hola Migue, pues yo vivo en Barcelona. Muchas gracias por responderme. Dime, como funciona la Ymusic application que me comentas para descargar los shows de los Guns? Es una aplicacion de ordenador o para movil? Me puedes indicar de donde la descargo?
Muchas gracias colega,
Un abrazo Ramón

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

Tomorrow I'll talk to my friend, he's a computer scientist and he knows why it doesn't appear in the PlayStore, I've tried it and it's not there, it's a mobile app, I can't get anything to be able to share it, tomorrow I'll do the impossible, greetings Ramón

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

It's very good because it's like YouTube and you can download everything you want, tomorrow I'll contact my friend, it's late and he works early, greetings

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:
Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

There you have it Ramón, I hope you can download it! Enjoy it, greetings!

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

Write that in Google and it links you to the apps

Board footer