You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Slash plays with Blues Ball and a Teddy Zigzag

BLS-Pride wrote:

Legendary VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash and his BLUES BALL BAND headlined the premiere event for "Bottle Rock It", Red Rock Resort's new weekly poolside concert series, this past Saturday (July 5) as part of the first of three summer concerts at Red Rock in Las Vegas entitled "Last Man Standing". According to Daily Fiasco, Slash did an hour with the BLUES BALL BAND before bringing Jerry Cantrell of ALICE IN CHAINS and Royston Langdon of SPACEHOG on stage. They covered PINK FLOYD's "Wish You Were Here" before doing ALICE IN CHAINS' "Rooster". Perry Ferrell of JANE'S ADDICTION came up to belt out STEVIE WONDER's "Superstition" with a full glass of Bordeaux in his hand, then they did a version of "Mountain Song" before bringing Cantrell back on the stage to rock LED ZEPPELIN's "Whole Lotta Love".

Watch fan-filmed video footage of the performance below.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Nice! God..slash still has it!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

That solo was sick!!!

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

Slash still has it big_smile

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

So, is this the Vegas thing that was mentioned as VR was breaking up?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

So, is this the Vegas thing that was mentioned as VR was breaking up?

I don't think so since Slash was the only one that participated.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Is there a video of Rooster?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Its fucking bullshit that not one single video on youtube works on my computer anymore. All I ever get is "We're sorry this video is no longer available" how the fuck could  that be a computer specific problem?  I'm not joking.  NOT ONE SINGLE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WORKS FOR ME EVER!! If they didn't load that'd be  one thing but I get the same message every time. 17:flame::headbang::flame:

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Bono wrote:

Its fucking bullshit that not one single video on youtube works on my computer anymore. All I ever get is "We're sorry this video is no longer available" how the fuck could  that be a computer specific problem?  I'm not joking.  NOT ONE SINGLE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WORKS FOR ME EVER!! If they didn't load that'd be  one thing but I get the same message every time. 17:flame::headbang::flame:

I had that problem yesterday. I just double-clicked the imbedded video and it opened in another window and played. If that doesn't work, I got no answer.

Why can't I place that bassist's face?

Board footer