You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Bach talks about Axl on Angel Down

BLS-Pride wrote:

Baz talking about Axl on Angel Down

http://ajc.hollywoodpreviews.com/?s=mus … -interview

Thanks to grog mug for the link..

AtariLegend wrote:

"Featured Lead Vocals On 3 Songs" 16

As awesome as it sounds, what would he say if Axl wasn't on this album...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Is there a transcript of it anywhere?

I'd be excited too if Axl Rose was singing on my record big_smile

I think its awesome.  Obviously something is holding up Axl from releasing the next Guns N' Roses album, so this is a way for his fans to enjoy his singing.  I haven't been this pumped up about a release in a long time.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

"Featured Lead Vocals On 3 Songs" 16

The greatest metal album of the 21st century and the lead singer doesn't even sing lead on 3 of his own songs?  So what does Bach do on those songs?  Play the bongos?

I tell ya, I am thanking Baz immensely because of his album we are going to hear official, studio released music with Axl on it.    Hell, if Axl can push Baz's album up in the charts and sell the hell out of it, more power to Baz because he deserves it for this.  5

Sebastian Bach band playing Back In The Saddle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9eriwnpmk

Baz sounds amazing on this song.  This is going to be sweet smile   I'm all listening to Skid Row right now getting pumped up for this.

Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

Sebastian Bach band playing Back In The Saddle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9eriwnpmk

Baz sounds amazing on this song.  This is going to be sweet smile   I'm all listening to Skid Row right now getting pumped up for this.

Agreed, this is awesome!!!   I love the Godzilla cover he did by Blue Oyster Cult as well 9

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I tell ya, I am thanking Baz immensely because of his album we are going to hear official, studio released music with Axl on it.    Hell, if Axl can push Baz's album up in the charts and sell the hell out of it, more power to Baz because he deserves it for this.  5

So for you, it's more important to hear Axl on official studio material than it is for Guns N' Roses to move forward?  That's a stance an Axl supporter would take, not a Guns N' Roses supporter. 

I think I understand where you're trying to go with this, but this doesn't really help gnr fans at all.  As I've said before, the potential downside far outweighs any chance that this helps lead to CD being released, which is all I care about. 

I'm starting to think Axl did this so that (once again) he can blame somebody else for CD not being out yet.  His people will say "He doesn't have a problem recording and releasing.  None of this is his fault."  They will blame lack of a manager (which is their fault), record company issues (which is their fault), Slash and VR (somehow they are always to blame), some lawsuit from the 90s, etc.  This cycle keeps repeating itself.  Axl being on Baz's record isn't going to change that.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i side with James on this one.....have no intention on buying this album, supporting it, or even remotely getting excited about it....unless its really a good record, and is worth having....but time will tell....from what i've heard so far.....i didn't like it....of course, i'll pay attention to those Axl songs, keen to hear what he sounds like....

what's interesting about this is that Axl mentioned numerous times how one of the reasons he kept quiet all these years is that he didn't want to indirectly help the "other" guys with their solo careers, by talking about them, thus generating public interest in their own projects....we've seen it with many current and ex members....and pretty much anyone associated with Axl.....he made a lot of people decently rich....

anyway, this is exactly what he is doing....he is going to ensure that Baz receives more attention than this album probably deserves, and then when no one gets excited about it.....he'll get all upset with the "fans" and the world....

Board footer