You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: SR's leak plausibility and potential timeframe (informed speculation)

gavgnr wrote:

Dark, cheers again for your info.

Just to clarify, how soon after going to gold can we reasonably expect a leak do you think?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

what does "going gold" mean exactly? like gold in USA sales figures?

what would going gold have to do with a leak

or is going gold slang for the disks actually being pressed... hmm

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

^^something to do with a master going to mass-production I think

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

Correct, in this instance, the term 'going gold' means going to production.  My guess is we have a leak within two weeks or so?

Again - do not be at all surprised if it happens sooner than that.

Ciao,

-darknemus

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Correct, in this instance, the term 'going gold' means going to production.  My guess is we have a leak within two weeks or so?

Ciao,

-darknemus

So at this point it is a 100% guaranteed that SR WILL be in RB2?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Ciao,

-darknemus

I took it as 100% when it was announced everywhere a couple weeks ago. I'm not being a smartass, but did I miss something where there's a possibility that it won't?

Just paranoia among the boards.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Ciao,

-darknemus

I took it as 100% when it was announced everywhere a couple weeks ago. I'm not being a smartass, but did I miss something where there's a possibility that it won't?

I have to agree...the songs take too much prep time to prepare by the programers and in this case i'm sure the band themselves had to come in and record parts individually for the game unless they were able to use Axl's pro-tools masters to program the tracks for the game...but it goes note by note on the game expecialy on hard and expert so each peice would have to be mapped for the game...i'm not sure exactly how they do it but i know for guitar hero that Morello, Slash and Bret Michaels all had to go in and get motion capture done and i watched the bonus vids on GH1 and it kinda showed how they did the guitar tracks for the game...i think it was on GH3 that Sex Pistols actually got back togetehr to redo Anarchy in the U.K. for the game...thats why before i suggested that Maybe Ron will appear on the final version of the Shackler's Revenge song because he most likely had to go record those parts for the game, unless BH came back and did it...though i am skeptical on that...but i doubt they would have the house band record The first single for CD and as far as we know BH is not in GNR at the moment

Hell maybe ron did everyone's parts for the game 16 i dunno but there is a bit of mystery why Robin took off for NIN so maybe this is part of that whole saga

i dunno i guess only time will tell who will be on what parts of the album... hmm

Board footer