You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Slash on Conan last night with Youtube link to interview

Abbey_Road wrote:
echrisl
 Rep: 0 

echrisl wrote:

Thanks for the link, good interview that I would have missed otherwise.

One thing he said here which I never heard before was that it wasn't Axl that forbid him from the Vegas show in 02 it was GNR management at the time.   He said that they felt it would be bad for Axl to see him there.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

One thing he said here which I never heard before was that it wasn't Axl that forbid him from the Vegas show in 02 it was GNR management at the time.   He said that they felt it would be bad for Axl to see him there.

he said that a few times before....the correct wording was "i'm pretty sure its the management, not Axl".....he didn't confirm it was either of the two, just said that he thinks its the management...

he said it in that radio interview early 06, andd a few times after that...actually every time someone asks him about that show....

elmir wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

he said that a few times before....the correct wording was "i'm pretty sure its the management, not Axl".....he didn't confirm it was either of the two, just said that he thinks its the management...

he said it in that radio interview early 06, andd a few times after that...actually every time someone asks him about that show....

I never heard it before...now I have...LOL

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha I saw that on TV. Funny as hell when Conan just breaks the interview to start trying to sing like Axl.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Cool interview.

Slash is awesome.

I like how Conan said "I feel weird calling it GN'R because to alot of us it's not GN'R."

I hope to see Slash back on "the right side of the stage" eventually.

bba

Board footer