You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

We will continue from Eps. 2

2nd Episode was great!!

Dexter is back on his game  Grin   Although I worry when he is doing his thing, I feel like Doakes is going to be right there.

He made peace with his brothers death which allows him now to go forward and be the Dex we all love.

Although I gotta say Rita is annoying, Dex gets this man out of her life that has made it a living hell, with exception of the kids and now because she asked if he had an addiction and he said yes to well his addicition to killing, she thinks he has an addicition to drugs and now want Dexter to go to counceling, I wonder how that will be going forward, will he really go to satisfy her?  I know he was covering for how he knew how to drug Paul with the right dose but still this sucks for Dexter now.

His sister is going to snap and I can see Maria setting up the new boss and is going to get her busted for being preoccupied with going after he boyfriend.

It's getting interesting folks.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

definately a cool episode

nothing really standout though

weird that he started to lie now and that hes feelign scared, why is he getting all these emotions now hmm

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

ok finally watched it....but i missedlast night's 16

pretty good episode...Rita pisses me off though first she demands he goes then she is jealous

and his sister got the first clue....think she will find out its him?

I watched last nights episode, it was great!

I don't want to spoil it for you Neemo so I won't talk about it.

About Deb,  I don't think so at least I hope not but what they found out this episode is worrisome.

After you watch this weeks episode, then we can talk. smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

dammmit....i've nbeen meaning ot post in here, but now youve prolly seen episode 6 and ihavent

but anyway i'll post some stuff

firstly it couldnt have been the ice truck killers head under the water cuz dexter made it look like suicide tongue

next...um maybe dex will say that he was looking for blood splatter on his boat to track down the dude

and i so thought he was gonna cheat on Rita...but still that was a fantastic acting in that episode...just awesome

hey have you read the novels? i thought of pickiung one up over the weekend...but the book companies are really raping the price thing these days 17 4

Yah I just watched the episode that premiered last night so anything I say will ruin it for you 17

All I am gonna say is Dexter is great in this episode 5

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah that was def one of the best episodes so far.. Things are getting really interesting for Dexter. Can't wait too see how it pans out.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

before i forget....

does anyone else think that Dexter's sponser is a mole for Dokes? i betcha, i betcha, cuz he is getting too comfortable with telling her stuff (and dont spoil it if this gets resolved in ep6....cuz i'm still one behind you guys) sad

Neemo wrote:

before i forget....

does anyone else think that Dexter's sponser is a mole for Dokes? i betcha, i betcha, cuz he is getting too comfortable with telling her stuff (and dont spoil it if this gets resolved in ep6....cuz i'm still one behind you guys) sad

OOOH I never thought of that.   Although, she was already in the class when Dex first arrived and Doakes followed him there for the first time.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah i know...but still something is fishy there.....hopefully she isnt Dexter's sister 16

Board footer