You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Guns N Roses on Universal Music Group Release List

NY Giants82 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

If James, Neemo, and others say its legit, then its legit. No need to question them and their sources. They wont bullshit anyone.

Thanks for relaying the info to us. I'm getting pretty excited!

I ain't questioning the source.  It's Axl I'm questioning.  *lol*

Oh I'm not singling you out. Just saying in general that I would have been less likely to believe it, but coming from the staff here, its gold in my book!:thumbup:

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This would be so GNR to release it during America's 2nd Depression. No one buys it because it will be like $100. Lol.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

kool-aidman.jpg

This is the absolute closest we've EVER been. Alot of this negativity is based solely around the fact, that when this album comes out, not if, WHEN this album comes out, Gunners are going to be holding it in their hands and STILL not believing it's out.

It'll take me a year to realize i'm living in a post-Chinese Democracy release world.

Since some people have asked, here's what Mysteron said:

I have never seen it before.

I have the release schedule for Universal up until 28th October (Bo Diddley, Bobby Brown released) and Guns are not listed. Guns are also not listed on Universal's database for CD or anything CD related.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … 102804#new

And to make things clear, I believe that what you've posted is legit...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

If James, Neemo, and others say its legit, then its legit. No need to question them and their sources. They wont bullshit anyone.

Thanks for relaying the info to us. I'm getting pretty excited!

just dont freak out on us if it doesnt happen cuz we're only relaying what we've heard ourselves

CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Since some people have asked, here's what Mysteron said:

I have never seen it before.

I have the release schedule for Universal up until 28th October (Bo Diddley, Bobby Brown released) and Guns are not listed. Guns are also not listed on Universal's database for CD or anything CD related.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … 102804#new

And to make things clear, I believe that what you've posted is legit...

and there ya go ... now its an us vs them situation

Just hope for the best. There's no need to freak out over anything right now.

Chinese Democracy Starts...

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

Didn't the last issue of Rolling Stone also say they were told GNR had a release date in November if they choose to release it?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Mysteron is FULL OF SHIT.

I don't know why people haven't clued into that yet. He called ONE MOTHER FUCKING THING. The 2002 VMA's. Since then, people think he's some "in the know" guy, and all he does is say very vauge statements, which can be interpreted a thousand different ways.

MSL is more reliable than Mysteron.

What has been posted is 100% legit. I swear to God the day Mysteron is wrong, and he will be, believe me when I tell you, some fans heads are going to explode. Mysteron is about as reliable, as Madison (MyGNR) saying for years her "exclusive only i've been told single, that she's never seen posted anywhere, and will never reveal, so she can tell the bullshit from the real stuff".

She'll never reveal it, because IT WASN'T SAID. She's talking out of her ass.

I could say "GNR will play the Super Bowl this year". And if I say it for ten fuckin' years, i'm eventually be right. Mysteron is some punk, that has internet access and has been saying to himself "GNR will be at the VMA's" since 1993, and eventually he was right.

Even in 2006, news sources and fans were talking about the NYC shows WAY before Mysteron ever said shit.

What's been posted is 100% legit.

axlcrazy wrote:

Didn't the last issue of Rolling Stone also say they were told GNR had a release date in November if they choose to release it?

November 25th is the rumored release date.

Axlin08 wrote:

He called ONE MOTHER FUCKING THING. The 2002 VMA's.

Wasn't that Danny on HTGTH when he was an "insider"?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Maybe, but in my memory I remembered it being Mysteron. That's how his "legend" began.

Board footer