You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Baz now claims 4 GNR albums exist

monkeychow wrote:

Oh...just thought now..Another reason Baz might be saying the same stuff about Axl's songs...is that's what he's appreciating most or most interested in about the songs....

We know Baz loves metal....we know he loves to scream...maybe that's what he's listening for in the songs....

So its not that he's reading like a pre-pepared speach...its more that when asked about a metal song - he says what he likes about it - riffs - and screaming...

same reason my friends tell me about the tits and ass of every girl they nail - every time - every girl wink

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Oh...just thought now..Another reason Baz might be saying the same stuff about
same reason my friends tell me about the tits and ass of every girl they nail - every time - every girl wink

thats an interesting analogy you got going there! 16

Two things that interest me

1. Its coincidental that he's mentioning songs we already know track names of (besides 'Sorry'). Can he please mention some more we've not heard of or we're not sure actually exist? Note when he said that ' The General' was part of a triology, he wouldn't mention which other songs that were part of the triology. If I was an interviewer I'd asking what he thought of Ryiad, Atlas Shrugged, Cock a roach soup or something see what he really knows

2. Why does he have to lead everything he says about CD with 'I asked Axl if I could mention such and such'. Can't he just ask Axl if he can give us a detailed breakdown of all four albums? It makes me think that Axl is drip feeding him stuff to say

Call me a cynic, but I think there's more to Axl appearing on Angel Down that simply helping out a friend. Note 'The timing couldn't be better'.

My analogy is this:

Axl is Brain. He has a plan to take over the world. But can't quite pull it off.

Bach is Pinky. Absolutely bonkers. Brain keeps trying to manipulate Pinky to help him with his plan, but a lot of the time Pinky fucks up.

Or something like that!

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Who is gonna know more about Axl?   Someone who actually hangs out with him obviously, I completely believe BAZ and you wanna know why.  Cuz if it weren't true, he wouldn't keep saying it.  You don't think Axl would put the Kibash on Baz if it weren't true.   He most certainly would.

I believe you thinking Baz wouldn't lie is just wishful thinking on your part. Let's face it, the guy is an attention seeker, and I think he is willing to do everything and anything possible to try and get any press that he can. No offense to the guy, but in most people's eyes he is a has-been. His new album sounds like it should have been released in 1989. Nothing fresh or relevant about it whatsoever. Anyone who's thinking that this thing won't flop is not being very logical. If VR's new album didn't sell very well in 2007, this dated sounding album of Baz's sure as hell won't.

I don't believe he's using Axl in a negative way. I'm sure deep-down he likes the guy, but I most certainly think he mentions him as much as he can in an attempt to maximize his own exposure. I'm sure deep down Baz knows most people could give a shit less about him anymore, so he'll do what he needs to do try and sell an album or 2.

Axl doesn't seem to mind telling lies about his own album, I doubt that he minds if Baz does either.

bba

bringbackadler wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Who is gonna know more about Axl?   Someone who actually hangs out with him obviously, I completely believe BAZ and you wanna know why.  Cuz if it weren't true, he wouldn't keep saying it.  You don't think Axl would put the Kibash on Baz if it weren't true.   He most certainly would.

I believe you thinking Baz wouldn't lie is just wishful thinking on your part. Let's face it, the guy is an attention seeker, and I think he is willing to do everything and anything possible to try and get any press that he can. No offense to the guy, but in most people's eyes he is a has-been. His new album sounds like it should have been released in 1989. Nothing fresh or relevant about it whatsoever. Anyone who's thinking that this thing won't flop is not being very logical. If VR's new album didn't sell very well in 2007, this dated sounding album of Baz's sure as hell won't.

I don't believe he's using Axl in a negative way. I'm sure deep-down he likes the guy, but I most certainly think he mentions him as much as he can in an attempt to maximize his own exposure. I'm sure deep down Baz knows most people could give a shit less about him anymore, so he'll do what he needs to do try and sell an album or 2.

Axl doesn't seem to mind telling lies about his own album, I doubt that he minds if Baz does either.

bba

I really, really, really think Axl would have his head on a silver platter if he kept going on about things that aren't true.  He knows Axl will read it and he wouldn't want to jeapordize his relationship with Axl.  The only that's ever been questionable is the release date and lying if you want to call it that, not the music itself or how much material he has.

Regarding Baz as a has been, I don't agree and think that he will prove alot of people wrong with this album.  Those phones were jammed on the Trunk show, I couldn't even get taken for a question so it goes to show that people on a friday night at 12am were all calling in to talk to him mostly, few for Jericho but mostly him.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Regarding Baz as a has been, I don't agree and think that he will prove alot of people wrong with this album.  Those phones were jammed on the Trunk show, I couldn't even get taken for a question so it goes to show that people on a friday night at 12am were all calling in to talk to him mostly, few for Jericho but mostly him.

I disagree. I believe this album will sink faster than the titanic.

Also, there was probably only one person in the studio answering the phone. So if there were 10 people calling in, it would probably seem like alot and be hard to get through.  yikes

bba

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer