You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Slash supports Obama

Neemo wrote:

This is from NME.com:

Slash also expressed his support for Democrat US Presidential candidate Barack Obama, and slamming incumbent President George W. Bush. He told NME Radio that he thought that Obama was the best candidate for the Presidency, with the election just a few weeks away (November 4).

"I think Obama's great," he said. "It's the first time in eight years [since George W. Bush came into power] I've heard somebody speak English."

"I think it's refreshing to see someone who's reasonably intelligent come in."

"I agree with a lot of his [Obama's] stuff. There are a couple of things I'm concerned with, but all things considered I think he's the best candidate for the job."

thanks to alejoyp @ HTGTH

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Slash's political choices don't affect mine at all, and his support of Obama is predictable, but this is a GNR forum so we might as well let others know.

I'd be somewhat more interested in Axl's thoughts on the election. Not that he's smarter or anything, but he sees things from a different prespective.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

this is the only time im glad im not american..the thought of that monkey being put in charge again...
look carefully at interviews, you`ll see the strings they use

not that UK can speak !! we have a Scot in charge of UK, while the Scots have their own government.. how does that figure..

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Of course Slash likes Obama... he's black.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Of course Slash likes Obama... he's black.

And of course Axl would support him... he's black!  He wouldn't want people reciting the lyrics to One in a Million again and making him look like a racist.  16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Most likely if Axl hadn't become a rock artist, he would've been in the Aryan Nations.

Board footer