You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: New slash interview with spin

http://www.spin.com/articles/spincom-interviews-slash
it was almost sickening to see some of the members of the crowd, it was tragic, it's so utterly obvious that a good portion of those dudes had first seen slash via gh3, which isn't a bad thing, but the type of fans most of those people are is the real sickening part. you know those people on youtube, who post comments along the lines of, "SLASH RULES, NO SLASH NO GNR, FUCK AXL"
yea, just watch the video, you'll understand.
best part is when some fat 14 year old slash worshiper is yelling "slash rules fuck axl" you can hear in the back ground "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Just ignore it.

Captain Winkler

i dunno man, have you seen the video? its hard, really hard, not feel the urge to grab their guitar hero controller and beat them to death with it.

No, I haven't watched the video and I'm not planning to either.

I'm so sick of the Axl vs. Slash debate that I've just stopped caring.

Why do you have to choose? What's the point?

Captain Winkler

i am on the fence in the debate as well, for the most part. its the ignorance of most of those type of fans, ignorance in regards to what actually occurred that really annoys me, not whom they choose to affiliate with.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i am on the fence in the debate as well, for the most part. its the ignorance of most of those type of fans, ignorance in regards to what actually occurred that really annoys me, not whom they choose to affiliate with.

It's their opinion, not due to ignorance that they think GNR is made of Slash and Axl. 

There's PLENTY of people that would feel the same way if Slash started GNR but with no Axl.

Board footer