You are not logged in. Please register or login.

oneway23
 Rep: 0 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

oneway23 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Yeah, it looks like Pitman and Bucket played a huge role in the development of this record. I remember years ago how we all assumed Axl would get sole writing credit on the tracks. Shockingly, we were wrong. 14

I'm very curious to see the writing credits for one Thomas Eugene Stinson.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

out of all the shit.. i thought that maddy at the 02 vmas vocal delivery style was great, even though axl was having issues...  i was shocked to hear axl circa 1993 and 2 packs a day on that song...

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

*THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO "SORRY" being about Slash and his "INTEGRITY"

you know, I really take offense to this whole "integrity" bullshit.

Everyone goes on how Slash is this big sellout and Axl has all this integrity.

What kind of integrity is it to make your bandmates sign over a name to u?

What kind of integrity is it to play 2 hours late and to no show and cause riots?

What kind of integrity is it to promote yourself and new faux bandmembers based on the legacy and music of an entirely different band?

What kind of integrity is it to con people into believing they are seeing Guns N Roses when in reality they are seeing Axl Rose and these other guys?

No posters, no promotion even announcing a new band and still marketing and selling a lot from the old and living off past glories for how many tours now?

Facts are, Axl is full of shit and Slash is full of shit. Both are wrong, both are to blame, neither are blameless in all this.

I got in trouble on another forum cause everyone bashes Slash for supposedly "Living" off of and promoting himself by talking about GNR.

I said, When Axl stops promoting himself and living off the old band, thats when Slash should do the same.

If Axl hasn't met Slash,Duff, Steven and Izzy and instead joined Cinderella or Warrant or SLaughter

I guarantee this forum wouldn't be here today.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

this is love is amazing, nuff said.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

leave it to the ACTUAL RELEASE OF THE ALBUM to expose agendas...
everyone knew about HTGTH... but CD.com and others?
sad...

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

and, of course.. they have me by the balls... if i voice my displeasure with their actions, they'll ban me, probably

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

What is goin on with other sites agenda wise?

I try not to get too involved in that

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Excuse my ignorance, but who is 'Mother Goose' and how did they get that name?

oneway23
 Rep: 0 

oneway23 wrote:

Chris Pitman

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

Facts are, Axl is full of shit and Slash is full of shit. Both are wrong, both are to blame, neither are blameless in all this.

yeah each one has their own side to the story...reality most likely falls somewhere in between..problem is that we dont know axl's side yet..anyway i agree but this "feud" if we call it that between axl and slash really has divided some of hte fanbase and i really think that those who have taken one side or another havea hard time in understanding where people like me come in when i am a fan of both guys and could care less about a stupid feud...i just want good music...personal relation ships between these guys dont sway my opinions at all on them as musicians

tylerdurden wrote:

and, of course.. they have me by the balls... if i voice my displeasure with their actions, they'll ban me, probably

well we dont like to ban people for speaking their mind we do the best we can to make this the best place for as many members as possible

what forum you from durden? your user name is familiar

Board footer