You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Opportunistic Lowlifes?

NY Giants82 wrote:

I saw that on HTGTH where he was using DTJ's pic and posting a huge pic of it, and I too thought it was bullshit. Its fucking high school bullshit. Childish.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

None of you people should even give Brody the time of day.  When he starts to spew his bullshit at HTGTH, don't even post back to him.  Let him be an idiot all on his own.  Fact is the guy lied and is  extremely unprofessional so why would any of you even waste your time even stooping to his level of unprofessionalism/immaturity?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

It took until today before I was even able to find out about this new site because he is currently engaging in censorship on the same level as HTGTH, and for some reason he's doing so against DTJ and James, two people that were way more important to that forum than Brody ever was.

I am very happy to see you back Tejastech08  5

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Brody talks to Kurt Loder:

Loder: What have you been doing for the last six and a half weeks, since the last forum shut down?

Brody: Trying to figure out how to run a board.

Loder: Ah, you already knew how to do that, right?

Brody: I originally wanted to make a traditional forum or try to get back to a "Here Today [Gone to Hell]" thing or something, because that would have been a lot easier for me to do. I was involved in a lot of lawsuits for Roses of Velvet and in my own personal life, so I didn't have a lot of time to try and develop a new style or re-invent myself, so I was hoping to run a traditional thing, but I was not really allowed to do that.

Loder: What prevented you from running, like, a traditional GNR forum?

Brody: Lofton.

Loder: [Laughs] But you could have found another moderator or something, right?

Brody: Well, not really.... Not to run a true Guns forum. It's kind of like, I don't know, if you know somebody has a relationship, and there's difficulties in that, and Mr. or Mrs. Right doesn't kind of just stumble into their path, or they don't stumble across that person, they can't really get on with things. Somebody didn't come into my radar that would have really replaced Lofton in a proper way.

Loder: Yeah.

Brody: And it really wasn't something we were trying to do. We were trying to make things work with Lofton for a very, very long time... about three and a half seconds.

Loder: Wow. Jeez. That's a shame, because it seemed like such a tight unit. This HTGTH thread seems like a farewell to that era.

Brody: It is exactly that. It's a farewell to that.... It was something we wanted to give to the public in a way of saying farewell. It was a very difficult thing to do, as reading to it and the people involved... [it] wasn't the most emotionally pleasant thing to do.

Loder: Is it fair to say that we may never be reading this stuff ever again? This old material?

Brody: No, no, that's not true at all. In fact, actually, I have re-uploaded "RoV" and--

Loder: You re-uploaded "Roses of Velvet?"

Brody: Yes, I have.

Loder: The whole board?

Brody: Yes.

Loder: Whoa.

[...]

Loder: At any time, were you thinking of keeping Double Talking Jive or Neemo or anybody on board too? Or was that all over from the beginning?

Brody: That was their choice to leave. Everybody that's gone did it by choice. Neemo was fired, but Neemo came in attempting to get fired and told many people so that night. So it's kind of like everybody left by choice. They really didn't think I was going to figure out a way to run a board, [and they] didn't want to help really run a board. Everybody kind of wanted what they wanted individually rather than what's in the best interest of the whole.

[...]

Loder: Do you find it difficult to capture with a new group of members that same sort of group feeling that the original RoV had?

Brody: No. No, not with the particular people involved. To be honest, it was a long time for me since Roses of Velvet as the old management had been fun, and the new guys have been a breath of fresh air. People are really excited about what we got. They're really proud of it, and it was, again, it was just time. I'm not trying to put the other guys down. It's like, I think people really wanted to do different things other than try to figure out the right board here for Guns N' Roses fans. But at the same time, Roses of Velvet was a big thing. How do you walk away from that? It's a very complicated thing, I think, for everybody involved.

[...]

Loder: Do you have a computer setup at home? Are you online?

Brody: Yeah, I have a full server, and that causes me great pain and pleasure.

Loder: [Laughs] What are the painful parts, when it crashes?

Brody: Yeah. Just, you know, basically my inadequacy with modern machinery.

--

Scary, isn't it? tongue

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I might go visit that HTGTH thread and really blast that dick. Maybe I can get myself banned from there.

AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I might go visit that HTGTH thread and really blast that dick. Maybe I can get myself banned from there.

You haven't already, you don't know what you're missing...

sic. wrote:

Scary, isn't it? tongue

HAHAHAHA  Awesome!

Yes, very scary.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You haven't already, you don't know what you're missing...

Wow, what a read. I was gonna post in there, but the arguing seems to have ended, so I won't resurrect it. Brody's a TWAT. 14

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
sic. wrote:

Brody talks to Kurt Loder:

Loder: What have you been doing for the last six and a half weeks, since the last forum shut down?

Brody: Trying to figure out how to run a board.

Loder: Ah, you already knew how to do that, right?

Brody: I originally wanted to make a traditional forum or try to get back to a "Here Today [Gone to Hell]" thing or something, because that would have been a lot easier for me to do. I was involved in a lot of lawsuits for Roses of Velvet and in my own personal life, so I didn't have a lot of time to try and develop a new style or re-invent myself, so I was hoping to run a traditional thing, but I was not really allowed to do that.

Loder: What prevented you from running, like, a traditional GNR forum?

Brody: Lofton.

Loder: [Laughs] But you could have found another moderator or something, right?

Brody: Well, not really.... Not to run a true Guns forum. It's kind of like, I don't know, if you know somebody has a relationship, and there's difficulties in that, and Mr. or Mrs. Right doesn't kind of just stumble into their path, or they don't stumble across that person, they can't really get on with things. Somebody didn't come into my radar that would have really replaced Lofton in a proper way.

Loder: Yeah.

Brody: And it really wasn't something we were trying to do. We were trying to make things work with Lofton for a very, very long time... about three and a half seconds.

Loder: Wow. Jeez. That's a shame, because it seemed like such a tight unit. This HTGTH thread seems like a farewell to that era.

Brody: It is exactly that. It's a farewell to that.... It was something we wanted to give to the public in a way of saying farewell. It was a very difficult thing to do, as reading to it and the people involved... [it] wasn't the most emotionally pleasant thing to do.

Loder: Is it fair to say that we may never be reading this stuff ever again? This old material?

Brody: No, no, that's not true at all. In fact, actually, I have re-uploaded "RoV" and--

Loder: You re-uploaded "Roses of Velvet?"

Brody: Yes, I have.

Loder: The whole board?

Brody: Yes.

Loder: Whoa.

[...]

Loder: At any time, were you thinking of keeping Double Talking Jive or Neemo or anybody on board too? Or was that all over from the beginning?

Brody: That was their choice to leave. Everybody that's gone did it by choice. Neemo was fired, but Neemo came in attempting to get fired and told many people so that night. So it's kind of like everybody left by choice. They really didn't think I was going to figure out a way to run a board, [and they] didn't want to help really run a board. Everybody kind of wanted what they wanted individually rather than what's in the best interest of the whole.

[...]

Loder: Do you find it difficult to capture with a new group of members that same sort of group feeling that the original RoV had?

Brody: No. No, not with the particular people involved. To be honest, it was a long time for me since Roses of Velvet as the old management had been fun, and the new guys have been a breath of fresh air. People are really excited about what we got. They're really proud of it, and it was, again, it was just time. I'm not trying to put the other guys down. It's like, I think people really wanted to do different things other than try to figure out the right board here for Guns N' Roses fans. But at the same time, Roses of Velvet was a big thing. How do you walk away from that? It's a very complicated thing, I think, for everybody involved.

[...]

Loder: Do you have a computer setup at home? Are you online?

Brody: Yeah, I have a full server, and that causes me great pain and pleasure.

Loder: [Laughs] What are the painful parts, when it crashes?

Brody: Yeah. Just, you know, basically my inadequacy with modern machinery.

--

Scary, isn't it? tongue

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! KARMA! 14

Board footer