You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The Countdown Thread

Gunslinger wrote:

Got my copy in today...0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 seconds!!!

Still hard to believe it's real.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I've always said that the funniest thing that could happen (well to me anyways) is receiving my copy and when I open the case that it is empty.  I can garantee you that if it does happen (and in some ways I hope it does) I will post pictures here and I will hang up the cd case on my wall.  *lol*

16 That has never happend to me before but I bought David Usher's third album Hallucinations and when I tried to play it it was blank. Nothing on it. I got the disc but no music. 16 I easily got a new copie free of charge of course.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Got my copy in today...0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 seconds!!!

Still hard to believe it's real.

^ what he said

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Bono wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I've always said that the funniest thing that could happen (well to me anyways) is receiving my copy and when I open the case that it is empty.  I can garantee you that if it does happen (and in some ways I hope it does) I will post pictures here and I will hang up the cd case on my wall.  *lol*

16 That has never happend to me before but I bought David Usher's third album Hallucinations and when I tried to play it it was blank. Nothing on it. I got the disc but no music. 16 I easily got a new copie free of charge of course.

My mother once bought Pearl Jam No Code and it was a cd of another band that was in it.  Can't remember the name of the band but it was a band with the same style as Bran Van 3000.  It was at my store back then.  Gave her another one.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

My mother once bought Pearl Jam No Code and it was a cd of another band that was in it.  Can't remember the name of the band but it was a band with the same style as Bran Van 3000.  It was at my store back then.  Gave her another one.

That's hilarious. My buddy bought a Tonic cd once and whe he played it it was all east Indian music or something. the cd and everything said Tonic but it definately wasn't. 16

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Bono wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

That's hilarious. My buddy bought a Tonic cd once and whe he played it it was all east Indian music or something. the cd and everything said Tonic but it definately wasn't. 16

Fuck ups like that happen a lot more than you may think.  The worst case I have seen though is that a girl had bought Kiss Alive 3.  She came back and inside was a cd of Fernand Gignac an old french singer who sings some really mellow boring music.  Quite the contrast.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

couldn't help myself...

Twas the night before Democracy
and all through the Net
not a leaker was stirring
Not even a FakeSpain

All through the store
the records were stocked with care
in hopes that a few million people
would soon be there

Last time we saw him he wasn't chubby or plump, just his older self
And the last time we saw him, it was in spite of himself
A crazy look in his eye, and the shake of his hips
Soon gave me know it was okay he had dreads.

But he hasn't spoken a word, just putting out his work
And filled us with speculation, sometimes - what a jerk.
I think he's giving the finger to all his foes
But what can you do - it's Axl fucking Rose!

He's not going to say why his band seems sort of brittle,
And away some flew, but we've still got Bumble
But I hear him tonight, as he runs around out of sight:
"Merry Democracy to all, and to all
Good
fucking
Night!
*drum fill*
..Yeah!"

Axlin16
 Rep: 768