You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

Re: Tom Zutaut kicked out

sic. wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

who is fernando?

That's right.

I know the achievements of Tom Zutaut (which go beyond GNR), but I don't know how Fernando has contributed to popular music.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I would say, even what I've seen of Beta online, that you have no right to talk shit about her like that. We don't know what's been going on between her and Axl since 1993-something, but clearly Axl found someone he liked and could trust and the feeling is mutual. For whatever reasons, give her some benefit of doubt and stop talking shit about people you don't know anything about. It's disrespectful..

Now, talk shit about Jarmo from a GNR-point of view all you want, because he's been been online sucking up to Axl for God knows how long and he annoys the fuck out of me too.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

After how beta talked to us we should show her some respect? Are you fucking kidding me?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Axl wasnt there. I read about it on HTGTH, Tommy and Dizzy were the only band members there, fenando vannessa and co were there too. They sat in a roped off VIP area and Tommy and Dizzy never once acknowledged the fans who turned up.
Fernando popped up in a thread at mygnr discussing Zutaut incident the next day saying "fuck tom mouthafuckazutaut" or something to that effect.

Isnt that place a bar where anyone can enter, it wasnt a ticket event or anything was it? Even if it was, it was snidey as hell to get security to chuck him out.
The fucking "clique" strikes again.

the vip section wasn't roped off. it was just the area where the tables and chairs are. and that's not true about dizzy ignoring the fans. he was hanging out and talking to anyone who wanted to talk to him after it was over. don't believe everything you read.

I thought that would have been a been a strange move for Dizzy, he always seems quite decent. Plus he is about to join Pitman and Bumble on the road promoting their own solo records - oops I mean promoting Chinese Democracy.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its strange how Axl never moved on from Stephenie Seymore and found another lady after Beta graduated from nanny to assistant.

I cant see another serious relationship for Axl happening because of her influence. A woman likes to have a man for herself, Beta is extra baggage, and fireworks wouldnt be far away.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Bono wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

apparently he is.

yeah cause you know. You're friends with Axl I forgot.

i don't know axl.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
DCK wrote:

I would say, even what I've seen of Beta online, that you have no right to talk shit about her like that. We don't know what's been going on between her and Axl since 1993-something, but clearly Axl found someone he liked and could trust and the feeling is mutual. For whatever reasons, give her some benefit of doubt and stop talking shit about people you don't know anything about. It's disrespectful..

Now, talk shit about Jarmo from a GNR-point of view all you want, because he's been been online sucking up to Axl for God knows how long and he annoys the fuck out of me too.

For years, Beta has regularly attacked posters online.

Instead of posting thank you's, and supportive stuff for when people are well... being supportive.

No, Darth Beta only shows up to talk smack.

Now Fernando is a freakin' joke. That guy, if he wasn't Beta's son, would've gotten BANNED on every board if it wasn't for the fact the admin's kiss his ass (except GN'R Evo)

Board footer