You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Axl PWNS DR. PEPPER

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Bono wrote:

is that direcetd at me? If so Kaneda posts for effect. His posts were long thought out. I post what I'm thining at the time. My posts are honest reactions to what I'm reading. I don't sit at home and plan what I'm going to say Thursday evening on GnRevolution.  I have no agenda when I login is what I'm saying.

Kaneda is apparently behind the Dr Pepper/GnR promo

16 Cool. I thought it was a weird thing to post right after my post. Didn't see the coreleation unless Axlin08 thought I was trying to "hate" all the time lol.

Mikkamakka that's hilarious. the winner is Slash!!! 16

Oh no. Neems is right.

Glory hound Kaneda took the idea to them. Now that they're getting sued, guess who's dog's gonna get kicked?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Glory hound Kaneda took the idea to them. Now that they're getting sued, guess who's dog's gonna get kicked?

haha that's actually pretty funny.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Pretty ridiculous. I agree Dr Pepper used GnR & CD for free publicity, then copped out when it came to owning up & took the cheap way out, but GnR should be focusing on other things. Also they shou8ldn't always be suing everybody. Sheeez, Metallica learned their lesson already.

Glad to see most people agree on all this & aren't just GnR nutswingers all the time.  They were used, but really.... another lawsuit right now?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl needs money for the tour.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I can see why Axl is doing this and agree with him.  Think about it.  When Dr.Pepper came out with their idea, Axl didn't reject and even kinda embraced it.  Axl releases his album And Dr.Pepper don't make good on their promise so Axl sues to make sure the fans get what they were promised.  Makes him look like the good guy.  I agree with him and this will be good publicity.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

exactly and neither you nor i are gnr nutswingers

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
war wrote:

excuse me? you mean you're not a nutswinger? thats news to me...haha j/k bro

16 19

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

The mere fact that you and I agree on this lawsuit War scares me beyond anybody's imagination.  tongue  5

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The irony for me was that the site worked when I tried it...but it's only for americans so us aussies miss out. And I probably jammed access for someone who could have claimed! sad

Board footer