You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Whistleblower
 Rep: 0 

Re: Slash dumps Duff!

A little bird told me the following...

"Did Perla tell Slash to dump Duff so that she could pimp him off to Ozzy?"

"Rumour has it that the latest star of TMZ wants to nail the Velvet Revolver coffin shut!"

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Velvet Revolver's lack of success nailed their coffin shut.

And as for Slash bailing on Duff, might as well, their run as a duo is over 'til they team back up with Axl.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Or perhaps with the possible record sales of Chinese Democracy it's time Axl crawls back to them. wink

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

either stay apart or do full blown reunion.. i prefer their individual solo efforts more than VR, unless a new singer can bring something to the table more than the waste of oxygen weiland

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

wasn't Perla VR's pseudo manager at one point, before they voted her ass out of there?

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Seems she wants to own him like Sharon owns ozzy.. then again ozzy needs someone to take him for walks and pick up his shit.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Perla is the Beta Lebeis of VR/Slash.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
elmir wrote:

wasn't Perla VR's pseudo manager at one point, before they voted her ass out of there?

Yeah I seem to recall there being shit going down in the past because of her poking her nose into VR's business affairs and it caused tension with the other band members.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
sic. wrote:

That's a bit of a stretch...

But I highly doubt that Slash would get in with Ozzy anyway, Ozzy's guitar player now and forever will be Zakk Wylde.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
sic. wrote:

That's a bit of a stretch...

But I highly doubt that Slash would get in with Ozzy anyway, Ozzy's guitar player now and forever will be Zakk Wylde.

Maybe Ozzy will get them to jam together for a bit before saying something along the lines of "It was great stuff, but it didn't sound like Ozzy Osbourne"...

Board footer