You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Have Herbie and Bucket been silent?

monkeychow wrote:

TBH...I think....Bumble and Axl is a good match...so whatever line up comes along I hope he stays.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

who wants to know the real reason nobody is talking? anyone?

its axls show and if axl doesnt talk then the other guys wont either...the only reason why brain talked is prolly cuz he doesnt give a shit anymore

Karma for truth.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

Its not like Axl would sue them he'd look stupid.

Since when has that stopped Axl?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

Its not like Axl would sue them he'd look stupid.

Since when has that stopped Axl?

14:laugh::laugh:

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

James Lofton wrote:

Pitman has talked about the album. Not a lot, but he has talked. Ron is working on solo material Brain gave one of the best in depth interviews regarding his recording sessions. As far as Stinson goes, isn't he recording with Soul Asylum? Dizzy is doing the HNB thing. Fortus was touring with Rihanna. No one really cares about Frank. We know Finck aint talking. Buckethead would join a debate team long before Finck ever opens his mouth.

It comes down to bad timing and members either unwilling or unable to drop other things. The only two legit stars in the band are Axl and Stinson. Axl is AWOL of course, and maybe Tommy just doesn't want to drop whatever he is doing.

Brain did give a good interview I guess but it was hardly much promotion for CD. I expected more to coincide with the release. Pitman is only doing interviews because he has his own SexTapes album out and now and again he reluctantly answers GnR questions. Its quite clear he either doesn't want to or is not allowed talk freely about the release of the album. He did put one very cryptic message on his site which didn't mean anything.

I agree all the other guys are doing other things but its not like they aren't free to do interviews and discuss their excitement at the album being released. These guys have all been working in the album for anywhere between two and fifteen years. Surely they must be dying to talk about it. OK, its not their job to do so, but even so I'd expect to talk a lot more if they were free to do so.

Board footer