You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Red Witch saved the day when she told Arya, “and the blue eyes”.

Apparently she’s said that to Arya earlier on in the series, so it’s clever that it was setup way back then.

The Red Witch was so hot I would make love to her with out her necklace on.

You mean when she turns into the old grandma, you’d have a go...?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

SG subscribes to the Ice-T/Body Count theory:  "if you're from Mars and you have a pussy, we will fuck you."

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Apparently she’s said that to Arya earlier on in the series, so it’s clever that it was setup way back then.

The Red Witch was so hot I would make love to her with out her necklace on.

You mean when she turns into the old grandma, you’d have a go...?

Yes, if that what it takes to get the hot witch. Plus, nobody will ever remember the old version, they will only remember her at her peak.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I watched last episode against last night. The music was so damn good. I enjoyed it even more a second time.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme … dium=web2x

Seriously check that out.  I didn't pick up any of this detail and story cause it was so dark.  You probably didn't either. Fantastic scene that completely improves my opinion of the episode.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme … dium=web2x

Seriously check that out.  I didn't pick up any of this detail and story cause it was so dark.  You probably didn't either. Fantastic scene that completely improves my opinion of the episode.

Oh my ... that's great. I love it, but it irritates me. I don't understand why they made it so damn dark. Well, I "understand," but it makes no sense. This clears up several things.

--I didn't know how the Night King fell off his dragon.
--I didn't know how badly Rhaegal was hurt. He took some massive gashes to the back.
--I didn't know what had fallen before the Night King. It was part of Viserion's face.

Some of those shots are pretty incredible cinematography. It's a shame we didn't get to experience it in the moment.

Good find, Flagg. You can bet your ass I'm watching this week's episode with zero lights on.

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Except for the fact that she didn't rescue the north.  Details...

Details? Is it common for retards to be so arrogant? How about the thousands of men she brought to battle, how about the two dragons? How about she took up arms herself despite having no combattraining while the fucking lady of winterfell hid away? How about thendetail she provided all the fucking dragonglass to the battle. If she’d said no to any of that the northerners wouldve been overrun, thats before mentioning when she flew to save Jon Snow and sacrificed one of her dragons previously.
Without daenayrs they never wouldve had a chance to kill NK.

The North remembers. They owe her and they owe Cersei.
You’re just an ungrateful selfish little cunt. But we already knew that.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

You know how they got south of the wall, right?  I know thinking is hard for you, but try it.  Think really hard about everything that happened and what caused it to happen and you'll start to understand.   Or you can go read the gazillion pieces of information out there.  Or you can just understand that the writing has gone downhill since they ran out of source material.   

Regardless of what you do, there's no way in the world I'm wasting any time explaining it to you.  There's an episode of the big bang theory that touches on Indiana Jones. It's not exactly the same context, but it can at least get you started down the road of thinking for yourself.   Good luck...I think you're going to need it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Chill the fuck out guys it’s a GOT thread.

Watched the ep again, still really enjoyed it. That final 10 mins is really great tv, the suspense and tension is unreal.

On second viewing my two complaints are firstly that the night king didnt do more himself. He killed Theon but he’s not really known as a good fighter. They should have let him battle Beric or Jorah and had him kill them before Arya killed him. He came out of looking a bit weak imo.

Secondly we saw them all the ep before round the table strategising. Great minds and veterans of battle. They knew they were fighting an army where every soldier lost will be turned back on you. Preventing loss of life would be crucial. Their first move? Send all the Dothraki in to the gloom, unsupported and see what happens.

Nah not having that.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I loved tonight’s episode. incredibly well-written.

Board footer