You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Which attempted assassination? The one after his fall when he's in bed? That's the only one I can remember (vaguely).

AtariLegend wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Which attempted assassination? The one after his fall when he's in bed? That's the only one I can remember (vaguely).

Yes, Joffery sends the assassin to kill Bran while he's in a coma.

It wouldn't surprise me, but was this never brought up in the show?

johndivney wrote:

Tyrion figured it out in the show but I can't recall if it was mentioned beyond that, maybe between him & Joffrey when Tyrion eventually got to kings landing..??

AtariLegend wrote:

Show Tyrion;

Watch Tyrion's interaction with Theon.

Tyrion when the show was based on the books and Martin was involved;

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Hidden Text:

The actress who plays Sansa played Two Truths and a Lie before the season, where she told two truths about this season and one lie. Here they are:

“Ramsay dies.”
“Lady Stoneheart returns.”
“Arya checks three people off her list.”

Ramsay is dead, so that leaves the last two. Arya's list contains these people:

1. Cersi
2. Walder Frey
3. The Mountain
4. Melisandre
5. Beric
6.  Thoros
7. Payne

They don't have to be killed by Arya's hand to be taken off the list, and there's a few names I could see getting killed Sunday. I think Frey is a deadman. The top 4 have a real shot at dying before seasons end. I just don't think Lady Stoneheart is going to happen.

Holy fucking shit john, if you're not caught up don't fucking click the thread. This was released before the season started.

johndivney wrote:

Er... Maybe u wanna put a spoiler alert on that post, at least until Monday?? Ffs wish I hadn't opened this thread now! Why would you even do that mrID? Why would you do it to yourself never mind other people?? I don't get people,.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

johndivney wrote:

Er... Maybe u wanna put a spoiler alert on that post, at least until Monday?? Ffs wish I hadn't opened this thread now! Why would you even do that mrID? Why would you do it to yourself never mind other people?? I don't get people,.

It's been all over the news for weeks.  And you don't even know if they were telling the truth with the game.  Personally I don't think any of that can happen just do to geography and no 3 of those people are going to be in the same place.  Not to mention Lady Stoneheart has been dead for several months to a couple years at this point, so I don't see her making a return.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Er... Maybe u wanna put a spoiler alert on that post, at least until Monday?? Ffs wish I hadn't opened this thread now!

I don't like spoilers either sad.

I was really looking forward to finding out what happened in episode 9 this season, until other people in this thread spoiled it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Er... Maybe u wanna put a spoiler alert on that post, at least until Monday?? Ffs wish I hadn't opened this thread now!

I don't like spoilers either sad.

I was really looking forward to finding out what happened in episode 9 this season, until other people in this thread spoiled it.

How can someone spoil episode 9 if episode 9 is released. Don't read the thread until caught. Assume if you are behind everything could be a spoiler.

Arya did kill Meryan Taint or however you spell his name. So that is one down on her list.

AtariLegend wrote:

People were talking about what would happen weeks in advance sad.

Board footer