You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:

16th July.

johndivney wrote:

Hopefully the 7 episodes will mean less padding.. unless the 13(?) episodes mean extra??

Cersei ftw.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Hopefully the 7 episodes will mean less padding.

You mean less plot and more tits and dragons?

johndivney wrote:

Yes.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So a few weeks ago I started watching the series again from the beginning...I'm on season 4 episode 2

I'm picking up on a few things here and there that I've forgotten.

It's cool tho cuz I'm kinda falling in love with the series again ... most of the casting is/was fantastic

It sucks that the brotherhood without banners was basically dumped and forgotten and that Mance didn't stick around

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Neemo wrote:

So a few weeks ago I started watching the series again from the beginning...I'm on season 4 episode 2

I'm picking up on a few things here and there that I've forgotten.

It's cool tho cuz I'm kinda falling in love with the series again ... most of the casting is/was fantastic

It sucks that the brotherhood without banners was basically dumped and forgotten and that Mance didn't stick around

If you like those two, you should definitely read the books if you already haven't.  They have much bigger roles there.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea I've read the books...i hope to read them again at some point...not much time for reading lately tho

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I think the Brotherhood will have a bigger role this season. They were heading north.

AtariLegend wrote:

I think they'll have much bigger (different) roles this season than they have in the books so far.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I expect the BWOB to meet with Arya and head to Winterfell.  Outside of some minor skirmishes to clean up the outlying political conflict, I don't see a whole lot of time being dedicated to the political infighting.  Dany has her Dragons and 50k Dothraki.  There's not an army in the 7 kingdoms that can put up much of a fight.

Board footer