You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

If you're talking the show, I don't recall. In the books she sees daggers coming out of the dark at him. He dismisses it because Mel earlier told him His sister was on horseback coming to the wall, and it turned out to be Alys Karstark trying to get out of marrying her uncle. Like I said, in the books prophecy is much harder to grasp because it's coded. It's not as straightforward as the show makes it out to be.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea books is much more convoluted...but they don't have to cram 1000 pages of text into an hour summary either

Varys as a targaryeon is an interesting thought

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

4 more days.  Get pumped!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Seth-FanGirling.gif~c200

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I just added hbo to my tv.  We'll worth the $10/mo.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'm pretty pumped. I actually binge-watched the first 7 seasons earlier this spring. So my wait has been much shorter than you early-adopters. I'm also, however, said we're getting a short season. Seems like it a lot to address in 8 hours.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I got an HBO free preview before season 5 and they had a series marathon so I put it on my DVR. I ended up watching the whole series in a single week and ordered HBO because of it. Absolutely worth it.

Just had another marathon viewing recently to get ready for Sunday.

bigbri wrote:

I'm pretty pumped. I actually binge-watched the first 7 seasons earlier this spring. So my wait has been much shorter than you early-adopters. I'm also, however, said we're getting a short season. Seems like it a lot to address in 8 hours.

True, but the episodes are going to get longer, like film length.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I got an HBO free preview before season 5 and they had a series marathon so I put it on my DVR. I ended up watching the whole series in a single week and ordered HBO because of it. Absolutely worth it.

Just had another marathon viewing recently to get ready for Sunday.

bigbri wrote:

True, but the episodes are going to get longer, like film length.

That is certainly promising. I know I heard the finale is definitely film-like.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Damn good episode. Basically a set up for the season. Theory sure did stretch out the Frey's/Red Wedding, didn't they?

Enron is pretty entertaining.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I loved it!!

Board footer