You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

I think so

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Episode 4 should be very good (There shall be kickassery). Episode 6 should be the "Holy shit" episode.

Randall Flagg

Nothing is going to top the final scene of the season.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Gonna be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, is episode 4 going to kick ass ??please no spoilers just if it is going to be good or not

Yes, yes and yes.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I read the leak for the entire 7th Season, and I don't feel a bit guilty about it.   smile

Me too and the 4th episode script. Enjoyed both and neither will take away from my enjoyment of the show.

I can't believe Tyrion dies next episode. big_smile

Admit it, your heart jumped. Lol. I'm just fucking with you guys. I wouldn't ruin it for anyone.

Heh. I still think they wasted a lot of time this season. Ed Shereen was absolutely not needed, for example. I liked the song but Arya should have never got off her horse.

Randall, did you say you listened to the audio books? I want to get one for my drive to Florida, is it worth it? Any good?

Randall Flagg

Yea, I've read them and listened to them one time each. Definitely worth it. Especially since the first book is only around 30 hours. Enough for your drive and you can decide if it's worth the investment. Audible is offering a free month, so it'll cost you nothing.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea I just picked up the first audio book ... it's alright...some old British dude reading it to u

Lol

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Nothing is going to top the final scene of the season.

I forced myself to stop reading the spoilers... Then I fucking looked again to make sure I stopped at episode seven (that was a pretty cool episode and I got paranoid I'd read eight) because I wanted to leave the last one a surprise. But I'm all clear. Eight will be a surprise. So excited.

I did notice they did some rewrites on set.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I thought there were only 7 episodes this season?

Board footer