You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hell of a finale though right?

I only skimmed the details....

Hidden Text:

I stopped at the reunion with Jon and Dany and the "bend the knee" stuff, was there much more after?

Is that what you were talking about?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you must have stopped at episode 6 and not 7 (and what you mentioned happens in 6).  So you're good to go.  You'd without a doubt know if it was something else.

Good. Thanks man. I got turned around on that sheet (which looks to have gone through some late rewrites)

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I don't understand readimg spoilers...i prefer watching it unfold as intended

And u guys know HBO puts out fake stuff right? To mislead spoiler hunters...like film alternate scenes and everything

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Neemo wrote:

And u guys know HBO puts out fake stuff right?

I goto www.watchersonthewall.com almost every day.  I knew about these spoilers last October.  All I can say is everything they claimed would happen has happened so far.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I dunno reading that stuff ruins it for me...cool if ur into it...just please use spoiler tags of u wanna discuss it smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:

And u guys know HBO puts out fake stuff right?

I goto www.watchersonthewall.com almost every day.  I knew about these spoilers last October.  All I can say is everything they claimed would happen has happened so far.

Yeah, it's legit. The beat sheet was right, save a couple things they changed, moved around or perhaps are saving.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I've been rewatching the whole series since early spring....im finally on season 6 finale...ive picked up a few things that I've either missed or forgotten about...but it's been cool to revisit

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Episode 4 is definitely on the torrent sites now.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I will wait until Sunday, I am mentally not ready to accept this mid day... I need all weekend to mentally and physically prepare for such an amazing one hour of my life.. It isn't something I am going to watch on my PC or IPhone.  lol.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

You guys have me hyped

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Episode 4 is definitely on the torrent sites now.

Downloading now to be ready for beer friday. Love you!

Board footer