You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Watching again, wouldn't it make more sense if Cersi demanded proof of the dead which caused the hunt? I mean, it's a pretty shitty thing to ask. Why didn't the dragon Rhaegal come back for Jon? Shouldn't Jon have charged the Night King to help them escape? He could still fall through the ice. These are just a few things....

According to the leaker there was an easter egg in this last episode that's a spoiler for next season. Anyone got any ideas?

How would they know it was a spoiler for next season?

No clue, and he doesn't know where some storylines will go, but said there was a spoiler in episode 6.

misterID

misterID wrote:

So....is Tyrion going to flip and turn on Jon? There was that ridiculous and totally out of nowhere look of jealousy on his face with Jon and Dany. And yes, that's what stood out to me the most this episode.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, that was fucking awesome!!!

Finally Bran does something worth a fuck!

misterID

misterID wrote:

No thoughts on Tyrion's possible heel turn?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

GREAT EPISODE. I loved it.

There were so many great moments!

The Hound confronting his brother, The Mountain... EPIC

Dany's arrival on Drogon was so badass. What an entrance. It was great to see all that power in one area!

Great ploy by Cersei and Euron

I loved how Theon finally became a man and took down a real badass and not some pvssy. He got some respect for that.

Jon declaring to Dany his allegiance. Again, noble, but stupid, but badass. He is good to the Fvcking core.

Tyrion's talk to his sister. Cersei is pure evil, however I feel she still loves her brothers. But also she knows killing Tyrion may mean instant death by Dany as well. So she plays nice.

Jamie is a good guy. Period. He is. He actually would be a great ally to Snow etc. I think maybe he joins he crew headed north and leaves Cersei. I could be wrong. Eron will eff Cersei next year while she is prego. Zero fvck given.

The coup to take down Lord Baelish, the Little Finger. Holy shit balls that was BRILLIANT! That said I saw it coming and it did not disappoint. Lady Sansa is back. She will defend her family and not betray anyone!

Tyrion either is scared about Snow effing Dany or he is jelly like Mr. ID said. Maybe both. He loves Jon and Dany. Unsure of his emotions.

Let's talk about Bran. Finally does something worth a shit!!!! I loved how he called out Little Finger. It was absolutely glorious!

Samwell Tarley, BOSS MODE!!!! How about how he knew something the 3 Eyed Raven didn't but then instantly goes to that place and we learn he is actually Aegon Targeryon!!! Fvcking Crazy!!!!! Finally we learn that Snow is the true heir to the Iron Throne! Maybe this is what Tyrion already knows.

The Ice Dragon... OMG, the dead seem totally unstoppable now. Dragon vs Dragon coming up next year. Dany and Drogon vs Wight Knight and Vyseris. Tormond is alive I think. Next season is going to be awesome!!

I think the North will unify with Jon and Dany but the look Jorah gave is of grave concern. I fear somebody in the North Kills Dany because she is a Targ. I hope not, but that look was possible foreshadowing.

Fantastic season. Great finale. Well done GOT!

misterID

misterID wrote:

The more I think about it, I'm backing off my Dany dying theory and say Jon dies, or they both die and Sansa raises the Targ/Stark baby as Queen regent.

It would be quite the swerve if Jamie jumps ship and pledges to house Targ/Stark and Tyrion betrays Dany over Jon.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

The more I think about it, I'm backing off my Dany dying theory and say Jon dies, or they both die and Sansa raises the Targ/Stark baby as Queen regent.

It would be quite the swerve if Jamie jumps ship and pledges to house Targ/Stark and Tyrion betrays Dany over Jon.

Tyrion will stay loyal. In the end he believes in Dany

misterID

misterID wrote:

Martin's original outline for the series had Jon and Tyrion locked in a "deadly" love triangle spurred by his jealously. There was a reason for that look. Why even go there if it doesn't lead as somewhere?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I wanted to believe Cersei was sincere when she said she would march north with he others to fight the wights.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I was let down by it. It wasn't bad. No complaints perse.  I just thought it was slow in parts and incredibly rushed in others. Sam showing up with information Bran didn't know about Jon's parents was just too much too quickly.

The dragon pit scene was cool, but it just seemed to drag on. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the dialogue. Which begs the question why did we need a 45 minute episode when they've shown they can still create dialogue. It just didn't really accomplish much of the story in this episode. Instead, Thoros and Viseryion died for nothing, as the entire trip accomplished nothing except for finally breaking Jamie from Cersei. Hell of a price to pay for that. Hope it ends up meaning something.

Board footer