You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ppp

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

ppp wrote:

I wouldn't go that far. Ron has a lot of issues with fans who like the old band and he has blocked people on twitter simply for saying they'd like to see a reunion.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

By the way.
This whole thing feels funny . I contacted everyone And not even blabbermouth has picked up the story. Noone has responded to me personally or openly. I even sent it to TMZ. Everyone  does not care are for some reason wont touch it.

Why should they care? Axl Rose and his tribute band are irrelevant.

Sorry to go and pop your bubble but AXL can fart in public and make news (usually).  And this is the holy grail of gossip. and most of the Sleazy meida are avoiding it. i half expected to see a story and some horrid pix of axl on the rack this am.

jamester

jamester wrote:
ppp wrote:

I wouldn't go that far. Ron has a lot of issues with fans who like the old band and he has blocked people on twitter simply for saying they'd like to see a reunion.

Stop it your gonna make me a Ron nutswinger! lol

Dont confuse the issue. He gets tired of being compaired to slash, bucket. and being asked thoes questions. He gives interviews to everyone including forums.  Mabe you should go read his interviews.  He ALWAYS takes the high road or asks the interviewers to not ask thoes types of things.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Welcome to the forum Ali! is this also you ?
User is online   Ali
Posted Today, 10:59 PM

* DEMI-GOD
    * PipPipPipPipPip

* Group: Members

There's one thing MSL has misrepresented. Thanks Ron! No, I don't believe Axl misunderstood Ron on something he said. Why would Ron even know what DJ makes? I don't ask my co-workers what they make.

Ali
from mygnrforum?

ppp

ppp wrote:

I believe the Ron/DJ comments did not come from the list, but from an earlier post by MSL that said Ron was complaining about what DJ makes and is jealous of him.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Edited my original post to avoid further confusion smile I assumed thats what InTheGrave was quoting as the thread at MyGNR which he chose to respond to was about the list.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
ppp wrote:

If you're telling Ron you'd rather have a reunion of the old line up rather than the one he's in then don't be surprised he blocks you.

It's not just a small group of bitter old fans telling him they want a reunion, or even that he sucks and Slash is GNR. He's had death threats. Don't blame him for not wanting to put up with any of that bullshit. He has enough of that being a member of GNR big_smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

By the way.
This whole thing feels funny . I contacted everyone And not even blabbermouth has picked up the story. Noone has responded to me personally or openly. I even sent it to TMZ. Everyone  does not care are for some reason wont touch it.

Why should they care? Axl Rose and his tribute band are irrelevant.

You say that, but each of those media outlets have done a bunch of stories/mentions on Axl recently. Especially Rolling Stone and TMZ. Like that clip of Harvey someone posted with him telling his crew that the car rental service should pay Axl for damaging the Rolls Royce he rented. Because it was Axl Rose who did it. Not too shabby for being irrelevant and no one caring wink

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Im glad Ron deals with it. IMHO hes the best thing to happen to GnR in YEARS!

Grr  like like imma have to join that forum to look up the bumblefoot member thing..there are only 2 posts from him. and on the thread they say they verify the band member accounts.

Ron is a member here. Never posted but did several chats spanning hours when we used to have a chat room. He's a class act through and through. He walked into a hornet's nest full of Bucket fans and won the crowd over immediately.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^ Sorry I missed that! Got a link to a transcript?

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com page 6

MSL wrote:

Yesterday at 10:34pm, blackboxer wrote:
Mister, got something to say in reply to that?

Bumblefoot calling the shit you have as ' bullshit'

no, he called someone else's interpretation bullshit. i've never said bumble talked shit about DJ. i won't repeat what i did say as i don't want to get into it right now. that list leaking has added some complication to my life and i don't want to egg this stuff on while i sort everything out.

Anyone remember what thread we were in and what MSL said about this?

Board footer