You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

jamester wrote:

mslf.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If you don't post/leak the book or pre-release audio... nobody gives a fuck what you have.

The only cats anxiously awaiting Robin's letter is Russ, and Jim Bob, wherever he's at.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
ppp wrote:

I wouldn't go that far. Ron has a lot of issues with fans who like the old band and he has blocked people on twitter simply for saying they'd like to see a reunion.

He blocked me for telling him the fans were ripped off by the band at Reading and Leeds 16

I dont believe Patty Hood was pissed off either, I know where you got that info and he's a psycho, I can just imagine his leading questioning.
For the record, the harp is there all the time, it just takes a while for your ear to get tuned to such a gentle and subtle instrument 22

I would like to hear Robins thoughts when he left, I'd be suprised if he wasnt just a frustrated as all of us were by the never ending saga.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ppp

ppp wrote:

Dude has got excuse after excuse as to why he won't release anything. He is drawing this out as long as possible for maximum attention because what he has ain't worth shit.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

My brother says he has a pizza at home. He says it's really fucking amazing.

I ask him he wants to show me.

He says no.

But he will describe it to me.

I ask if I can eat it with him.

"Of course not".

I wonder what was the point in telling me....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so you will tell everyone that your brother has something tasty to eat so everyone will be jealous of him and his amazing pizza

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The proof is in the tasting smile

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Wow. Ok 15 pages obviously I can't read all this but I read the first page and I get the jist of it. A bunch of drama, he said, she said documents with a bunch of back stabbing, lies, exagerations, warped view points, stupid allegations and a whoel bunch of crap. You know who I feel sorry for? Ron Thal. Nothing but a class guy since he joined Guns N' Roses and he has to deal with this shit.  I've always said I felt Ron was way too good for this shit

Also in my opinion I think an Axl Rose book would be absolute garbage. It would be such a warped perspective on things. I mean he hasn't said anything about anything really and has had 15 years to twist and bend and manipulate his own mind into structuring his story exactly how he wants it.  I don't think Axl is able to see things the way they are. I think he sees things exactly how he wants to, to keep peace in his own self contained universe and not upset the balance of anything by being accountable for anything.  An Axl Rose book in my opinion would be a pathetic display of "poor me the world is out to get me" It truely is not something I would be inetersted in reading. I mean as cool as some people thought his online chat was I rolled my eyes so many times. It was painful to read and you can't help but think the guys greatest talent of all is  producing excuses and deflecting blame onto others so......

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Olorin wrote:

The proof is in the tasting smile

maybe DCK's brother will start entertaining offers for a taste test

Board footer