You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
ppp wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

What would make me a winner though would be to read about someone else's life and criticize them behind the safety of my keyboard instead of actually having a life of my own.

Isn't that whatn you are pretty much doing to Axl?

Yep. This "Woe is me" bullshit from MSL is really wearing thin.

Bingo. 14

ppp

ppp wrote:
russtcb wrote:
ppp wrote:

What would make me a winner though would be to read about someone else's life and criticize them behind the safety of my keyboard instead of actually having a life of my own.

Isn't that whatn you are pretty much doing to Axl?

Yep. This "Woe is me" bullshit from MSL is really wearing thin.

And the worst part of it is thats it's all just a cover. The hype he has created around this material is obviously way more interesting than whatever he actually has. Thats why he uses every excuse he can think of from his car breaking down to his girlfriend leaving him not to release it.

Chris Piss
 Rep: 1 

Chris Piss wrote:

His dog ate Axl's manuscript. All 235,000 pages.

ppp wrote:

Isn't that what you are pretty much doing to Axl?

no. i don't sit around reading about axl's life and criticize him, insult him, call him a loser etc instead of having a life of my own.

if anything, i respect axl's conviction and sympathize with any misunderstood manic depressive brilliant artists out there that put principle before finance.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ppp

ppp wrote:
ppp wrote:

Isn't that what you are pretty much doing to Axl?

no. i don't sit around reading about axl's life and criticize him, insult him, call him a loser etc instead of having a life of my own.

if anything, i respect axl's conviction and sympathize with any misunderstood manic depressive brilliant artists out there that put principle before finance.

No, you are not reading it but threatening to release it so others can call him all that stuff. If you respected him, you'd respect his right to privacy.

well then we'll just have to see what i end up doing then won't we?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

MSL, your time is up. Very few believe you anymore. You blew that when you blew your own Feb. 2 deadline. You've got nothing. You should just admit it and move on. You're making it worse by continuing the charade.

Even if you had something, there's no dilemma. Just return it and wash your hands of it if it's causing you such a problem. You clearly have no intention of releasing anything, so just end it already.

list of people i wanted to believe me:

the band
the media
hoarders

list of people that believe me:

the band
the media
hoarders

Board footer