You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

kk. ur right. everyone should just ignore me. bye.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

list of people i wanted to believe me:

the band
the media
hoarders

list of people that believe me:

the band
the media
hoarders

Well dont act all fuckin butt hurt and spout your woe is me garbage then, you got what you wanted you shameless gutter trash greedy prick.

It amazes me that you act suprised that people are not giving you universal adulation for blackmailing and raping the privacy of their favourite band and people they are fond of, your attitude and apparant goals in this whole situation has been despicable.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no insults please

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

MSL old son, I wish you the best with your life.
I personally would love to read`what you have but you know at this stage people are getting really frustrated with the whole thing.

if you're not in a position to release just fess up and bow out.
In fairness, its bigger than you. No shame in acknowledging that.
Good luck.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Olorin wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

list of people i wanted to believe me:

the band
the media
hoarders

list of people that believe me:

the band
the media
hoarders

Well dont act all fuckin butt hurt and spout your woe is me garbage then, you got what you wanted you shameless gutter trash greedy prick.

It amazes me that you act suprised that people are not giving you universal adulation for blackmailing and raping the privacy of their favourite band and people they are fond of, your attitude and apparant goals in this whole situation has been despicable.

That's what I don't get. How is blackmailing and complete invasion of a bands privacy worthy of praise?

It isn't.  At all.  I now believe he has at least some of what he's saying he has.  I don't believe he has all.  But, I've always believed that trying to profit, either financially or in the form of attention and notoriety garnered, from stolen information is despicable.

Ali

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

What about Doc being the mole? I'm all for the Azoff conspiricy theory, but he's been out the picture for a while. We know Docs gone, dont know if he was fired or left having fulfilled his obligations. But if he was fired, could this be his parting shot across the bow?

ppp

ppp wrote:

It is despicable and the only people praising it are the ones who didn't like Axl to begin with. Had this been Slash instead, his haters would be acting the same way. It's kind of sad that people are so petty.

ppp

ppp wrote:
Olorin wrote:

What about Doc being the mole? I'm all for the Azoff conspiricy theory, but he's been out the picture for a while. We know Docs gone, dont know if he was fired or left having fulfilled his obligations. But if he was fired, could this be his parting shot across the bow?

If Doc or anyone that could prove an association with Axl wanted to release info on him, they could go to the legit media and be allowed to remain anonymous. They wouldn't have to leak it to some nobody on the internet that could only get attention on a message board.

Board footer