You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

jamester wrote:

^^^^^ PPP This is true ! it can all be fake if printed they will have the pages and email addys  If its a memory stick  it will be a print screen or a copy paste of the emails  again with email addys.  if it was one document  of proof it would be eazy to conterfit.

If it were a whole stick full of 101 documents, + the plans+mp3's of better and blood in the water.
It would be amazingly hard to write like axl, bumble, Finck, and to time consuming imo to fabricate it in whole.  While I would not  spill the beans. I owuld give my left nut to read what he may have. WHAT A BIRTHDAY present huh?  and i dont have a photografic memory i would if allowed go over it in hopes to discredit the material.

If it looks legit i will say so. And i will say why I bleve its false or otherwise.

Forgive me im thinkin out loud. this idea came out of nowhere. i will entertain advice in the form of PM to my inbox as what proof i could provide without spilling the beans on everything if and when he confirms to meet me.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

^^^^^ PPP This is true ! it can all be fake if printed they will have the pages and email addys  If its a memory stick  it will be a print screen or a copy paste of the emails  again with email addys.  if it was one document  of proof it would be eazy to conterfit.

If it were a whole stick full of 101 documents, + the plans+mp3's of better and blood in the water.
It would be amazingly hard to write like axl, bumble, Finck, and to time consuming imo to fabricate it in whole.  While I would not  spill the beans. I owuld give my left nut to read what he may have. WHAT A BIRTHDAY present huh?  and i dont have a photografic memory i would if allowed go over it in hopes to discredit the material.

If it looks legit i will say so. And i will say why I bleve its false or otherwise.

Forgive me im thinkin out loud. this idea came out of nowhere. i will entertain advice in the form of PM to my inbox as what proof i could provide without spilling the beans on everything if and when he confirms to meet me.

If he agrees to meet, you should bring a printout of the 101 things reported on Metal Sludge. That way you can know what to look for.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Just got off the phone with MSL, We are  set to meet, I will be leaving here Friday after lunch and be in his area to meet friday night/sat. unless I decide on a different slash sho.

If you guys have any advice or know what kind of proof your looking for (other than me typing everything I read. I will not ruin it for anyone. Good or Bad. then send it to me as a PM

Thanks Tej I will be taking the 101 list. I will also look for a better and blood in the water mp3, and the power point 2011 plans, I will look for email tags, I will look for things to be worded as Axl Finck and BF seem to write. When I get home i will comment on how i feel about MSL, what he has or the lack of what he has. I will spend as much time as allowed to confirm or deny what he has.

Honesty:
My gut reaction tells me the whole thing is a scam. My parinoia tells me to be armed, guarded and careful. On the other hand MSL sounds like a nice guy on the phone. Someone that dose not mind cutting up and having a bit of fun. . He sounds to believe in what he has and the fact that he has talked to Axl, and openly said yeh you may read thru whatever I have for as long as we hang out. So we will see

I will be taking my digi cam to the slash show as well to meet msl so ill try to get some pix of both. Anything else just ask.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

You might not want to stay stuff like that. Just saying, incase MSL happens to come across this and calls off the whole deal.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^That would be his choice. everything I said here was said to him on the phone or email.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mate I think we all believe he has something now judging from Ron, Tommys and Axls responce, but its not really the point anymore.

I would just save yourself the bother and expense, and leave him to it. He doesnt deserve all this attention, its like bad tv. Like I said before, everything could have been leaked/sold/returned without brand "MSL" desperately popping up in every forum in GNR trying to be "Mr Chinese Democracy"

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Just got off the phone with MSL, We are  set to meet, I will be leaving here Friday after lunch and be in his area to meet friday night/sat. unless I decide on a different slash sho.

If you guys have any advice or know what kind of proof your looking for (other than me typing everything I read. I will not ruin it for anyone. Good or Bad. then send it to me as a PM

Thanks Tej I will be taking the 101 list. I will also look for a better and blood in the water mp3, and the power point 2011 plans, I will look for email tags, I will look for things to be worded as Axl Finck and BF seem to write. When I get home i will comment on how i feel about MSL, what he has or the lack of what he has. I will spend as much time as allowed to confirm or deny what he has.

Honesty:
My gut reaction tells me the whole thing is a scam. My parinoia tells me to be armed, guarded and careful. On the other hand MSL sounds like a nice guy on the phone. Someone that dose not mind cutting up and having a bit of fun. . He sounds to believe in what he has and the fact that he has talked to Axl, and openly said yeh you may read thru whatever I have for as long as we hang out. So we will see

I will be taking my digi cam to the slash show as well to meet msl so ill try to get some pix of both. Anything else just ask.

I have PM'd you what to look out for wrt email addresses for Axl, Fernando and Beta.

Keep it private, and feel free to check other addresses thru me if you wish. The only one I do not know is Finck's email address.

Edit :: Also focus on any new song titles that we have not heard of. I can check these to.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^Thanks
I just printed my tix for Slash/Ozzy in Tampa. I plan to be back here late Sunday.

I must say im a bit excited!

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

^^^Thanks
I just printed my tix for Slash/Ozzy in Tampa. I plan to be back here late Sunday.

I must say im a bit excited!

Enjoy yourself.

You will be safe with MSL/Jared, do not worry. Just focus on the mission at hand 22

ppp

ppp wrote:
sp1at wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Honesty:

I have PM'd you what to look out for wrt email addresses for Axl, Fernando and Beta.

Keep it private, and feel free to check other addresses thru me if you wish. The only one I do not know is Finck's email address.

Edit :: Also focus on any new song titles that we have not heard of. I can check these to.

Just curious, how do you know Axl's legit email?

Board footer