You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

....mired in denile....

Just thought I'd point out how amusing it is to me that a guy who hates Axl Rose so much would go and quote Madagascar..........

I thought it was "My'd Own Denile" tongue

maybe its just me but i wouldnt pay $2 to see these files let alone $200 hmm

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

....mired in denile....

Just thought I'd point out how amusing it is to me that a guy who hates Axl Rose so much would go and quote Madagascar..........

Even funnier that the 'hater' used to be the biggest Axl supporter and apologist a few years ago. But he woke up.
It's no Slash's evil doings or 'hater fans' or 'unfortunate coincidences' or 'misunderstandings' that make this saga a trainwreck. It has a name, and he's living in Malibu.

That's not the same guy.

Sky Dog wrote:
Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

....mired in denile....

I thought it was "My'd Own Denile" tongue

It is "mired in denial"...quite appropriate I must say.:haha:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Mate I think we all believe he has something now judging from Ron, Tommys and Axls responce, but its not really the point anymore.

I would just save yourself the bother and expense, and leave him to it. He doesnt deserve all this attention, its like bad tv. Like I said before, everything could have been leaked/sold/returned without brand "MSL" desperately popping up in every forum in GNR trying to be "Mr Chinese Democracy"

I feel the same.  I mean I guess I appreciate jamester going to check the stuff out and see its authenticity.  And heck, it's a plus for him, he'll get to see the stuff firsthand and see exactly what MSL has and how juicy it really is.

BUT, I agree with Olorin, don't give MSL or this situation any more attention than its already gotten.  The sooner this all goes away the better for everyone.  Just turn the stuff over and be done with it.

Sky Dog wrote:

007. January 2010 Caram Castanzo email about bonus tracks

022. Geffen Records contract for Second Album (January 2007)

029. June 2010 Caram Castanzo email about bonus tracks & second album

048. January 2008 Axl email about how many albums to release (part 1)

049. January 2008 Axl email about how many albums to release (part 2)

099. January 2008 Axl email about which songs should be on second album

I am VERY interested in this stuff.....

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
madagas wrote:

007. January 2010 Caram Castanzo email about bonus tracks

022. Geffen Records contract for Second Album (January 2007)

029. June 2010 Caram Castanzo email about bonus tracks & second album

048. January 2008 Axl email about how many albums to release (part 1)

049. January 2008 Axl email about how many albums to release (part 2)

099. January 2008 Axl email about which songs should be on second album

I am VERY interested in this stuff.....

Although I admit I'm fascinated by the backstabbing and soap opera drama of the GNR camp, this is what I really care about - the music that we haven't heard.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I Already posted how this went down.

1.Someone called MSL a liar on his forum. (bringizzyback) or sumsuch.
2 I chimed in with a half assed joke/bet call with no real expectations. and cited the price of thoes IMO ugly blue shoes.
3. It became a simple bet in email and we both agree. $200 USD If he has the 101 files. There not all emails- pdf, mp3,Screen shots,power point. ect ect),and it ALL BELIEVABLE ie I feel like it was not faked. I have my 200 and he assures me he has his.

So no im not paying to read it nor is he selling it to me. We have a friendly bet. Would have I paid to read it is not the issue.

I spent a good 30 mins on the phone for assurances he would meet when im there. He is friendly and giving of his time. Very much talks about GnR as a true fan. And I thank him for his time so far.

I am packed and walking out the door now. You guys have a good weekend and if im not back on the forums by Monday send the fads to MSL's place in Orlando 16

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Enjoy the show dude.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Very much talks about GnR as a true fan.

Honestly, IMO a true fan would not post a YouTube video threatening the band if they don't reveal their plans by date X, nor would a true fan attempt to profit off of stolen information from the band that landed in his lap.  I'm sorry, but that is not the behavior of a fan but of an attention-seeking, self-centered opportunist.

Ali

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Ali wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Very much talks about GnR as a true fan.

Honestly, IMO a true fan would not post a YouTube video threatening the band if they don't reveal their plans by date X, nor would a true fan attempt to profit off of stolen information from the band that landed in his lap.  I'm sorry, but that is not the behavior of a fan but of an attention-seeking, self-centered opportunist.

Ali

No doubt. Assuming he has something, he's nothing more than an opportunist and attention whore.

If his shit is legit or not, I'm still guessing that guy will be out 200 bucks tonight, lol.

Board footer