You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Axlin16 wrote:

Gay

I'm sorry - but it is.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I didn't expect much from this fairy tale trip in the first place.  Actually, so far, this is how I would've guessed it played out.  Jamester saw the goods and deemed them legit, yet we still won't know for sure or what exactly MSL has.

It's early, Jamester could still come around after he composes himself.  But again, I'm not expecting much.  I'm sick of this saga anyway.  I wish we'd all stop talking about it and move on, even if there's nothing to move on to.  This subject has played itself out.  19

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Jamester might have set a new record for quickest loss of credibility on this forum. Congrats Jamester, you one-upped MSL in that category.

ppp

ppp wrote:

One of the admins needs to check IPs and make sure they aren't the same person. No doubt MSL has multiple accounts all over the GNR universe where he has posted for years. I gurantee you he's Star on mygnr, the only dude that could get the alledged Better directer to email him.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Jamester might have set a new record for quickest loss of credibility on this forum. Congrats Jamester, you one-upped MSL in that category.

MSL must've put a gag order on Jamester.  Where have I heard that before?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:

One of the admins needs to check IPs and make sure they aren't the same person. No doubt MSL has multiple accounts all over the GNR universe where he has posted for years. I gurantee you he's Star on mygnr, the only dude that could get the alledged Better directer to email him.

Wouldn't be surprised at all by that one. 16

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

MSL must've put a gag order on Jamester.  Where have I heard that before?

Maybe in one of those emails MSL has got the often speculated about gag template Axl uses for his bandmembers and entourage.  He then made Jamester sign it.  16

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Some of you guys are nuts! dont even want a fellah to get a shower and eat! Im workin on the poast relax ...breathe...im not informing you of your kids health. or anything that will effect your life!  GEEZ!!!!!

lol @ gag template... Nah i respect MSL has the stuff and its his to do with whatever he chooses.  I also have a small bit of more respect for the band....and see things in a different light.

Some of you would also ...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

There's no need to work on a "post." Just yea or nay.

Hey, guess what, I saw this and this and this. I heard this. Boom. Done.

End of story.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think he already said "yea"...stil doesn't mean we will get anything....just means MSL ain't lying.

Board footer