You are not logged in. Please register or login.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

emcitymisfit wrote:
christina_rose wrote:

Axlin- thanks for the welcome. smile I'm still on here, I come by, I just don't post much. I'm what you could call a fangirl, so stuff like this has me going "omgomgomg* inside.

Hunter- Being a stripclub wouldn't stop me from going for one hot second. And, according to Jarmo at HTGTH, he says it's fake. I guess I'll have to wait to see. That's Superbowl weekend, and Dallas is likely going to be a madhouse because of it.

You said you're 4 hrs from Dallas? You around Houston?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm not buying this, that clip could be off of anything. Last year MSL was claiming to have the rerecorded AFD and he posted clips with vocals and he got laughed out of town because they were obviously off Live Era.

This whole deal is too much like the wikileaks story thats been running the last few months, I think MSL has been watching to much TV, has too much time on his hands and its all just a big elaborate hoax to try and oust the last of the CD leaks from the "hoarders" and continue being a minor celeb on GNR forums.

johndivney wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Just been thinking about this more.

Bumblefoot made it clear from interviews recently that plans existed for Feb 2011 - and that it was looking like they might fall through.

So now MSL (who is a self admitted con-man when it comes to this stuff anyway) claims to have a bunch of confidential info relating to the Feb plans and says if GNR don't announce their plans he will?

Meanwhile he's also offering around private emails and documets to parties that may have legal actions against the band.

These are actions that threaten potentially millions of dollars worth of investment, and could well bring down the band entirely, or at least cause the kind of silence we hate as he completely derails any chance of a new album cycle, us tour, and increases the odds of the band getting bogged down in more litigation.

Frankly, what gives him the right?

I want new music just as much as the rest of you. But the fact that we've supported the band through the waits, through line up changes, and held on even when Axl ran things his own unusual way, does not in and of itself entitle us to jack shit really.

We're fans...we have an interest in the band and want future activities to enjoy our interest - so of course we want tours and new music - but when people do stuff that fucks up the band like this will - it's crossing a line and just unacceptable to me.

I know everyone thinks they deserve everything, and that the band has it comming or whatever, but to me at the end of the day, the sad reality is the  the music is Axls, the band is his livelyhood and his business to run however he chooses - and it's not MSL's call how 2011 plays itself out. Sorry to be an axlite or whatever...but that's just the facts as I see them.

Hey we all like the drama, and I guess maybe underneth the attention seeking self promotion and damn near pathalogical need for gameplaying and cons that MSL and others persist with, perhaps they're really fans of the band too...but in that case I really don't understand why he's initiating an action that will do nothing but cause harm.

it doesn't entitle nobody to nothing, and i believe most people are motivated by other emotions as to why they seek out this shit..

BUT GnR & Axl bring this behaviour upon themselves by the manner in which they conduct their bizness. their behaviour breeds these conspirators. now i'm not saying MSL is right, but i'm saying if GnR & Axl ran things different these embarrassing moments of dirty washing being shown in public would cease. it's not like they haven't been given enough warnings - even from MSL before.
the preposterous secrecy & paranoid dementia & the intractable history of the organization all result in a private world people want to laugh at or get a peek at.
if things were run like the thousands of other successful major label artists there would be no need for the climate which inspires people like MSL in the first place.
(but it'd be a lot more boring)

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I'm not buying this, that clip could be off of anything. Last year MSL was claiming to have the rerecorded AFD and he posted clips with vocals and he got laughed out of town because they were obviously off Live Era.

That happened? LOL.

AtariLegend wrote:

AtariLegend wrote:
Gagarin wrote:
Olorin wrote:

That happened? LOL.

Also told us that a "There Was A Time" leak was real not too far back, despite it being a fan made version someone posting it on youtube in 2006.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Those are some good points, and I forgot about them.

But also remember, MSL was 'falsely' teasing that stuff, to try and get other hoarders to hook him up with more CD vault tracks. This new scheme, is another conscious plan.

Just the way the game is played. It doesn't subtract or add any credibility to MSL. He is what he is. A haggler. Think Leo DiCaprio in Blood Diamonds.

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Huh?

AtariLegend wrote:
Gagarin wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Huh?

darknemus, MSL's biggest supporter

Run a search on "Latigo Hammers" on HTGTH with google, it tell you all about the guy... gnfnrs and chat rooms.

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:

Well I do remember the GNFR riddle...thing. Yeah.

Board footer