You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Naltav wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I feel the original leaks were one thing, as fans had waited around through years on end of a silent inactive band and there was a fair argument that the album would never be released. They're still not really morally acceptable, but I can understand some argument for it happening.

However, right now the band is active, they're making plans, they just finished an international tour. So doing stuff to fuck with them is just totally out of line, especially from fans.

It hasn't even been that long since CD one in the scheme of things, it's really only 2 or so years...pretty reasonable for them still to be working on getting a follow up out. Not like Ac/Dc or metallica deliver an album every 2 years...don't see people saying it's ok to blackmail them.

I really don't think this sort of behaviour is acceptable at all.

As for MSL, they say pride comes before a fall, and while writing a book isn't illegal trading in confidential info is, so is blackmail and the threats about people in china won't help him seem like a journalist.

We all know he's a smart guy, but one day he's going to bite off more than he can chew, and fucking with Axl like this may just be that day.

Right on, Monkey! Totally agree!

Imo it's far too early for fans to be THIS impatient!
Even if this happened 5-10 years from now, it would be a total low blow!

I guess guys like MSL get some kind of wierd kick out of this stuff.

Even if it's all just a hoax to get more material from hoarders, it still doesen't sit right with me!

But if it was a hoax, I would guess the GNR camp would be able to spot it easily and shoot it down. And they haven't...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mabye they're enjoying watching him dig his own grave?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Roderick wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjqBYUj883k

msl quick gnr update

what he plans to write a book or articles

he says thank gnr for your legal threats let's see how the people in china feel about it

What I got from that is he has CD dirt (not old GN'R '87-'94), and maybe some demos.

That tracklist is total bullshit or just working titles. I'm starting to think even what he does have musically, is just snippets and pieces.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I think he may have some sort of documentation that listed those songs but he doesn't actually have the physical tracks.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

As for MSL, they say pride comes before a fall, and while writing a book isn't illegal trading in confidential info is, so is blackmail and the threats about people in china won't help him seem like a journalist.

is blackmail in itself illegal? unsure of the law there

from wiki

Blackmail is the act of threatening to reveal substantially true information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates unless a demand is met. This information is usually of an embarrassing, socially damaging, and/or incriminating nature. As the information is substantially true, the act of revealing the information may not be criminal in its own right nor amount to a civil law defamation; it is the making of demands in exchange for withholding the information that is often considered a crime.

he is basically holding the supposed feb 1 gnr announcement hostage....is that illegal? i dunno but i'm sure axl has a high profile legal team, i dunno if MSL does, can an amateur wrestler afford that kind of consultation?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

can i get a pm?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

is blackmail in itself illegal? unsure of the law there

Yeah I guess I might be over stating it...but I would have thought some of this stuff is really flying close to the lines. I mean he has confidential info, he's admitted to passing it on to someone in china, he's making demands in order to get his agent there not to release it even further, he's offering to trade info for unheard songs and generally involving himself entirely in matters that he has no right to be involved in.

Just doesn't sound like the sort of thing that you can get away with when there's a high priced legal team looking to stop you. If not criminal surely they can bankrupt his ass with civil causes....at the end of the day does he have the resources to fight it? If it's all for a book, why was he making demands in the first video, and offering musical trades. I'm just saying you piss of Axl, Uni and these kinds of people enough and they're going to be looking to nail your ass to the wall, and at some point i'm not sure you can hide behind china and the internet.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Roderick wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjqBYUj883k

msl quick gnr update

what he plans to write a book or articles

he says thank gnr for your legal threats let's see how the people in china feel about it

That sounds to me that he didn't leak that clip. But someone who has the songs is probably going to leak them.

After thinking about this, the supposed email from Axl to Robin kind of sounds like something Axl would write. The guy must sleep with a thesaurus under his pillow. And I would imagine Robin's resignation letter would be something like this:

"The bird flies... to sunder, fusing with vines, I."

The idea of Robin and Axl exchanging emails is a frightening thought.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
misterID wrote:

And I would imagine Robin's resignation letter would be something like this:

"The bird flies... to sunder, fusing with vines, I."

The idea of Robin and Axl exchanging emails is a frightening thought.

16  16  16

It's prolly why MSL had only read 5% of the documents!

Imagine an amataur wrestler trying to read those emails!  smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer