You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

war wrote:

the msl shit came right after news of a disgruntled bumblefoot. even he would know by last week if such big things were planned starting this week.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
DCK wrote:

So what if nothing happened. Did anyone think so? It's just entertainment for us to follow this crap. Relax your titties.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD YET

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
DCK wrote:

So what if nothing happened. Did anyone think so? It's just entertainment for us to follow this crap. Relax your titties.

Great. Now I've got chub.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

so was something suppose to happen or did everyone shit a brick again?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

Chinese New Year is tomorrow. Something BIG is going to happen. "Things are gonna change...I can feel it." 19

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

Whatever info that he releases its probably gonna be something that is irrelevant to anything that we'd care about....besides if gnr isnt doing it anyway then who cares if we know it or not? 16

as for salaries and what not i could care less, it'd be interesting to see why bucket and/or robin left, or maybe even why tobias took a flyer, why brain left...i'd be more interested in that stuff than i would be in anything else, but like i said before we'd have to take it with a grain of salt cuz i doubt anyone from the inner circle is gonna come forward and legitimize the info

BLS-Pride wrote:

the brick shitting its supposed to happen tomorrow 1416

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
smoke wrote:
DCK wrote:

Great. Now I've got chub.

"chub"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chub_%28gay_culture%29
754px-Overweight_biker.jpg
A chub is an overweight or obese homosexual man who identifies as being part of the related chubby culture. Although there is some overlap between chubs and bears, chubs have their own distinct subculture and community. There are bars, organizations and social events specifically catering to this subculture. This allows for members of the community to socialize with each other and develop social networks.

Sky Dog wrote:

if msl lives up to what he said he was going to do, he will reveal some Gnr info tomorrow...exactly what, we don't know.....that is the long and the short of it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha at quick glance i thought that was MSL

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've learned way too much about the gay culture today... I guess its fitting for this whole situation, though.

And I remember the good old days when a chub meant a boner. sad

Sky Dog wrote:
Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

Chinese New Year is tomorrow. Something BIG is going to happen. "Things are gonna change...I can feel it." 19

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

Whatever info that he releases its probably gonna be something that is irrelevant to anything that we'd care about....besides if gnr isnt doing it anyway then who cares if we know it or not? 16

as for salaries and what not i could care less, it'd be interesting to see why bucket and/or robin left, or maybe even why tobias took a flyer, why brain left...i'd be more interested in that stuff than i would be in anything else, but like i said before we'd have to take it with a grain of salt cuz i doubt anyone from the inner circle is gonna come forward and legitimize the info

BLS-Pride wrote:

the brick shitting its supposed to happen tomorrow 1416

you guessed it...Beck....nice call.

Board footer