You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
MSL wrote:

when she left me, i contacted axl and let him know i'd hand the card back for free. - Source

He never said he DID send it back! Would be awesome plan tho send it back and spill it all Anonymously big_smile

RE Russ below:
I feel yeh ..Im all excited now. I was almost asleep before Downliner posted.
May as well sleep if you can nothing else will pop unless its all tossed up for everyone. Metal sludge will milk it for months if they get or have them, nor will any for revenue site, bizness

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Nov 2001 email from Axl blaming Slash for 9/11

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

There's actually a few things in there I would like to read, e.g. the Robin resignation letter.  I also really would like to know exactly why Axl believes Slash is bascially seated at the right hand of the devil.  The book therefore would be very good for Axl's perspective of GNR history, particularly the breakup.

Also like to hear his blunt opinions on a reunion.  Sure we have heard the "press release" style version as to it never happening.  But I'm sure it's come close in the past and will again at some point in the future, so I would be curious as to what Axl's "terms" are for one.  As I am sure he has some.

As for shit like what the band members get paid, profit and loss statements etc etc, I honestly don't give a toss.  Although there does seem to be quite a lot of people chasing money presumably owed to them.  Those private shows obviously were a cash flow necessity.  I don't blame him they they would be a good way to earn some extra cash to help pay the bills.  God knows I'm sure there is enough people with their hands in the GNR honey pot.

His thoughts on VR could be entertaining too.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

003. June 2010 Axl email dissolving GNR

004. December 2009 Axl email dissolving GNR

This bothers me. Im glad it passed and hope they have a future as long as Ax is healthy and sounding good.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Metal Sludge has compiled (received) a list (thru sources) of everything that is alleged to be on the 'memory stick' that Mister Saint Laurent has claimed to be in possesion of.

For now, we don't have these alleged documents, but our source seems to be spot on with other leaks.

So their source is MSL?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
downliner wrote:

So their source is MSL?

Yes.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Yeah that's pretty funny, it's not like there have been other people brandishing around a flash drive with illegally procured emails from the GNR camp.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Also funny how no music is mentioned outside of a couple Better mixes...

099. January 2008 Axl email about which songs should be on second album

Board footer