You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Someone Is In Big Trouble

misterID wrote:

Realease the fury, bumble... RELEASE THE FURY!!!!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Dam those BBF postings are fucken great.  I don't blame the guy for blowing his stack and teeing off at a few people.  I would have done it long before now, he has more patience than me.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It never shopuld have come to this for a gazillion reasons.  In this case, not all of them are Axl's fault.  I don't know who deserves what anymore.  Quite frankly I only read this for the soap opera value of it all.  It's nice to know that I don't have the most fucked up life out there and that there are several people worse off than I am.

misterID

misterID wrote:

LLL, on 16 February 2011 - 09:09 PM, said:

Isn't that a cute response by Ron Thal, stepping out of his Bumblefoot act and suggesting doing forceful homosexual things to fans of the band, who might even be underage, we don't know.

Now that is the real Ron Thal, right there. What you see on stage and around the starstruck fans is Bumblefoot, not Ron Thal. It is not the guy with the mask that acts

Multiple people now have those documents and they all confirm the same. When these documents get out for all to see, his replies here will bite him in the ass.

And no matter who someone is, or who they think they are, they can't come here and insult members and then not expect something back in return. And equally the band members can come here and respond too, to whatever they want. In fact, people here are craving for it and seemingly something is holding the band members back. But they must follow the guide lines too, and if they don't, the ones responding to them don't have to too.

Why ban/suspend/warn them for replying back to insults by a band member? Sweersa's return was the best come-back I have seen in a long time, totally wrecked Ron's attempt, lol.

Bumblefoot wrote:

Crumbling in the face of accountability? You're a liar, a phoney, and a LOSER.

The real me is nice to good people, and calling out ASSHOLES like YOU.

Nothing you say means anything, you're all bullshit. Keep hiding behind your computer, PUSSY.

Bumblefoot wrote:

One big difference. I'm living my life, you're spreading fake rumors about it. What the fuck are YOU? NOTHING.

OK, who's next?

therealdoofey, on 16 February 2011 - 09:18 PM, said:

Ron, the same person saying you are jealous of DJ is also spreading rumors that Tommy is an alcoholic and the band wants to replace him with Duff. I personally think that is a bunch of shit. Could you possibly respond to that (and I am not a hater, I swear).

Bumblefoot wrote:

As Tommy said, all's fine.

Unknown Caller, on 16 February 2011 - 09:20 PM, said:

This guy is a joke. How old are you Ronald? You aren't in middle school anymore, so stop with the insults. Stick to your job and tell Axl to get his ass in the studio.

Bumblefoot wrote:

Stick to your job and go make me some fucking pancakes.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think Ron is having his Get In The Ring moment cool

Kosonen, on 16 February 2011 - 09:29 PM, said:

Thanx Ron!!!! this is what this place needed......drunken hellos from Finland........You were the highlight of the show last summer when I saw you guys. And to be honest, before that, I was not a big fan of you. Thank you!

Bumblefoot wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of me before Finland either.

Why the hell isn't Ron posting here?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ We don't have enough dickheads here.  Mygnr on the other hand, it's like shooting fish in a barrell!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Oh boy. I, for one, don't look up to Bumble responding like that. Hopefully he's drunk. I know I've done some stupid stuff when drunk.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot  Bumblefoot
Bashing shittalkers on a forum while watching TV. Then back to prepping the next song release for next Tuesday.
5 minutes ago

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Ron's starting to get trolled. But the fact is, he's a great guy who's awesome to his fans, and if he weren't so Mighty of Beard, surely would have blown his stack at someone four years ago.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 781&st=315 page 22

bumblefoot wrote:

View PostCarne_asaDA, on 16 February 2011 - 09:57 PM, said:
Since we know what his salary is in GnR, ask him why he chooses to look homeless on stage.

bumblefoot
Because twinks like you go for bear types.

Get me, Rob Zombie and Zakk in a room and say that to us. See how long you last, twink.

Someday your testicle will drop, and you'll be able to grow some facial hair.

That's right, testicle.

tsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE, on 16 February 2011 - 10:02 PM, said:
Do you ever plan on possibly doing one of your solo songs for your GNR live show solos? I've been hoping so for a while....

BBF wrote:

Not planning on it - want to keep GNR shows about GNR...

Board footer