You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Someone Is In Big Trouble

jamester wrote:
BBF wrote:

<< REPLACEMENT of an icon. You see?? >>

Better than being a forgotten replacement of a message board troll. Your life is as worthwhile to humanity as a replacement used tampon.

Enjoy listen to the songs I've written on TV every day - I'll send you some magazine covers I've been on from before I was a replacement, lol. Something to wipe your tears with for the next 20 years living as the contributor of nothing that you are.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 781&st=375

jamester

jamester wrote:

View PostIn ThisGrave, on 16 February 2011 - 10:17 PM, said:
I loved your work with Meatloaf

BBF wrote:

Thanks for lending me your tugjob gloves for the photo shoot....

Estrangedfx, on 16 February 2011 - 10:18 PM, said:
quick question.Are you excited to hear the new Radiohead album this Sat???

BBF wrote:

Yeh man ....

jamester

jamester wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 781&st=435

BBF wrote:

<< Ron, why do you keep ignoring the only question that matters right now? >>

Because I'm not a Peeping Tom. Neither should you all.

"What matters right now?"

I've been wanting to put together a fundraiser to help with flood relief in Australia and Brazil. Instead the time I had for it went into dealing with drama. If all of you helped me with making the fundraiser happen instead of indulging in the drama, some family would have been able to rebuild their home by now. Think about it. All of you. Think real hard about it. Then ask me again what REALLY matters in life.

jamester

jamester wrote:

are you a fan of Ozzy/Sabbath? If so, favorite albums?

BBF wrote:

VERY... Blizzard, Diary & Tears... besides all the classic Sabbath, gotta give props to Gillan & Dio for Born Again and Heaven & Hell

ppp

ppp wrote:

God, the people on mygnr are stupid. Why does Ron or any band member bother with these morons?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:

God, the people on mygnr are stupid. Why does Ron or any band member bother with these morons?

They should come here. But I don't think Axl is prepared to deal with the criticism he'd have to put up with on here. Between James, Buzz, myself, Axlin08, Bono, Bigbri, and a shitload of others...we'd probably have him in the fetal position rather quickly. 14

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

are you a fan of Ozzy/Sabbath? If so, favorite albums?

BBF wrote:

VERY... Blizzard, Diary & Tears... besides all the classic Sabbath, gotta give props to Gillan & Dio for Born Again and Heaven & Hell

No Rest never gets the respect it deserves... 9

jamester

jamester wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 781&st=480
Yeah Ronald some of us can multi task

BBF wrote:

But *I* can't take care of family, be there for GNR, maintain the rest of my life, do special things like that, and get bombarded with drama and negativity. I don't have a team of people, I do everything myself, hands-on. And all the bad stuff eats into what little time there is to juggle for the extra good stuff. That's how life goes. If you want positive progress, distracting with negativity is a great way to fuck it up. And focus is important, especially while getting things done AND answering hundreds of fan emails every day. This isn't a complaint, this is me telling you how my own machine operates. So for me, this stuff gets in the way. And I won't even acknowledge it, for my own ability to keep operating at a good pace.

So, my original thing was gonna be where I auction myself off for a day - winning bidder picks from a list of things: guitar lessons, jamming, writing and recording a song together for them to keep, sushi dinner w/ Penthouse Pets (their donation to it), a photo shoot... they give me a list of things to pick from as well. And all the money goes to a flood relief org.

But if you all have ideas about things that could be done, please let me know. I'm writing, recording, mixing, mastering, merch design & manufacturing, prepping web stuff, contracts, licensing, guest stuff in the studio, other appearance stuff, and a ton of other stuff I'm taking care of - any help is always appreciated, but I also need to have *time* on my end... aint easy folks. But it's doable. And it's great when it comes together smile

ppp

ppp wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:

They should come here. But I don't think Axl is prepared to deal with the criticism he'd have to put up with on here. Between James, Buzz, myself, Axlin08, Bono, Bigbri, and a shitload of others...we'd probably have him in the fetal position rather quickly. 14

I think he'd be ok as long as people weren't rude to him and calling him names like they've done with Bumble tonight.

Well that and reading whatever they want into what he's saying.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

GNR (Axl) created the fucking crazies, and now his crazies are taking their craziness out on the band.

Board footer