You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

Intercourse wrote:

I agree, this isn't court.
let the nonsense continue I say!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
axlgod wrote:

Jamester has shown me evidence that I believe is real. Not only that, but he said something in passing, just casually and unintentionally, that many people don't know Axl is planning but I happen to know.

Buckets return?

No. I only wish. That would be HUGE news and I'd probably spontaneously combust. 16

It's really nothing huge, but it's something I'm interested in and I'm positive a lot of members here wouldn't be. Again, it's a small thing, but it's relevant enough that tells me jamester is telling the truth. Amongst the other evidence he showed me that I believe is real.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Great. More fake insider bullshit.

If msl and james actually have something to say and can back it up, they will be allowed to say it. If its going to be more of this innuendo and talking in circles, there's nothing to discuss. Yes, its really that simple.

misterID

misterID wrote:

There is no fake insider bullshit. Just you constantly bitching about shit, per usual. Jamester asked me not to post about what he said to me and I didn't. Sorry if you don't like it. If he doesn't mind me saying it, I'll say it.

I'm saying he's being honest. Believe what you want.

And yeah, it's real simple for you to ignore it, too.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So fake insider bullshit. You heard it from someone that hasn't backed up anything he said, who heard it from someone that hasn't backed up anything he said. You believe it because you want to believe it. Some people believe ron is being fired because they want to believe it. At the end of the day, none of it matters because its all just a rumor.

So instead of attacking me, why not tell me what is factually incorrect with what I said?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

So why can't you tell us this tidbit of the future you have, unless it's gonna cause the total destruction of the band and the world as we know it.

I cannot understand how some of you still don't get it. We believe jamester knows stuff thats not the issue, it's the mentioning of said info and not forwarding it. Either say it or forget it. If a stranger came here and made these posts the same people would be calling him out on it.

misterID

misterID wrote:

How did I attack you? Again with this hyper-sensitivity... You basically called me a liar. I have ZERO reason to lie. I don't "want" to believe what he's saying because what he's saying really doesn't make me feel one way or the other about ANYTHING.

He showed me evidence that I BELIEVE. How is this so hard to process?

misterID

misterID wrote:

For the love of God...

HE TOLD ME NOT TO SAY ANYTHING. I AGREED. IF HE SAYS IT'S OKAY I WILL SAY IT. OKAY??????????????????????

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:

For the love of God...

HE TOLD ME NOT TO SAYING ANYTHING. I AGREED. IF HE SAYS IT'S OKAY I WILL SAY IT. OKAY??????????????????????

For the love of god.

Why bring it up then. roll

misterID

misterID wrote:

Okay... I added to this thread because he said something that tells me he's being honest. I've added that if he doesn't have a problem with it I will say what that is. Very easy to understand.

I was responding to this thread. People were/have been calling him a liar. I said that I believed him with the hope that with my standing here and the years I've been around, that you guys would give me the benefit of the doubt and that would help jamester so people would give him the benefit of the doubt which would stop people from jumping on him.

I think you might just be mad because I'm not telling it. I'm not teasing anyone for any reason. I will say what it is. It just so happens to be part of what he told me not to tell. I have no problem saying it. At all.

Board footer