You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:

For the love of God...

HE TOLD ME NOT TO SAYING ANYTHING. I AGREED. IF HE SAYS IT'S OKAY I WILL SAY IT. OKAY??????????????????????

For the love of god.

Why bring it up then. roll

Exactly.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I cannot understand how some of you still don't get it. We believe jamester knows stuff thats not the issue,

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How did I attack you? Again with this hyper-sensitivity... You basically called me a liar. I have ZERO reason to lie. I don't "want" to believe what he's saying because what he's saying really doesn't make me happy or sad about ANYTHING.

He showed me evidence that I BELIEVE. How is this so hard to process?

Who said it was hard to process?  If you follow what I said, it matches what you say exactly. The only difference is I point out the lack of credibility for your source and your source's source, which is also true.  You choose to believe it, which is fine. There's nothing to discuss however until the information is shared and backed up. 

Considering I have maybe 5 posts in the gnr section on this site since the msl thing started, I'm not sure how you can say I am constantly bitching about stuff.

I also must have missed where you showed that what I said was inaccurate.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Explained above.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How did I attack you? Again with this hyper-sensitivity... You basically called me a liar. I have ZERO reason to lie. I don't "want" to believe what he's saying because what he's saying really doesn't make me happy or sad about ANYTHING.

He showed me evidence that I BELIEVE. How is this so hard to process?

Who said it was hard to process?  If you follow what I said, it matches what you say exactly. The only difference is I point out the lack of credibility for your source and your source's source, which is also true.  You choose to believe it, which is fine. There's nothing to discuss however until the information is shared and backed up. 

Considering I have maybe 5 posts in the gnr section on this site since the msl thing started, I'm not sure how you can say I am constantly bitching about stuff.

What are you talking about? I've explained myself completely. Really could care less at this point. You just keep saying what I'm saying is bullshit when you have no clue what you're talking about.

I've been around you for years. I don't need any of your posts about the msl thing to tell me anything about you.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

So you have nothing. Exactly why there is nothing to discuss. Until people are ready to share their secret information, the only thing happening is those that supposedly have info are teasing those that don't. That isn't community.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Here, this is not for Buzz's benefit but because of how he's dragged this out.

I got my "information" from a couple I knew. They met Axl way back before the first Vegas shows. They had a really great convo with him. She was the one who broke the Black Hawk Down story about the re-recording of Jungle. This convo was actully even written about in the public. Axl talked about a couple things, including this small little thing that I thought was actually forgotten about seeing that CD was released without the 10 bonus songs that were supposed to accompany it. And I was sure those 10 bonus songs were going to be AFD redux, but I was probably wrong. Again, if jamester says its cool I will say it.

I'm holding off for respect of Jamester, I really hope you guys can respect me on that. But I will gladly, gladly say what it is, when he says it's cool smile

Again, I'm not teasing any info for any reason.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

mr id vs buzz made me lol and i now have coke all over my keybord!  i honestly dont remember anything specific. if you have something your dying to say say it but be shure to phraze it in 4th person lol

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Lol. 22

misterID

misterID wrote:

Well, I really wasn't dying to say it, just getting irritated about being called a liar and shit. I forgot how rabid this fanbase can get. 16

The info is about the re-recording of Knockin On Heaven's door. Back then Axl had recorded (at least) three versions of the song. A traditional version they play live that's more like the Bob Dylan version, an electronica version and a reggae version. He was planning to release one of these. Perhaps as a single. Maybe a B-side. I don't know.

Well, it seems like Axl is still planning on releasing a re-recorded version of KOHD and he still has those (I guess they're the same, not sure) three versions. One was planned to be released to help fund the Haiti relief. And, if what I'm understanding is correct, it might end up on CD II. I hope not, but hope that it's one of the bonus songs or something like that. The only other thing that happened in that convo that sticks out to me was that Axl was aware of someone stealing, or something to that nature, back then of some of the re-recorded AFD redux songs.

Again, not big. But I personally wanted this to happen.

Board footer