You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

jamester wrote:

IMHO KOHD is such an awesome crowd participation song. 

Ty buzz and mrid for the entertainment

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
misterID wrote:

Well, I really wasn't dying to say it, just getting irritated about being called a liar and shit. I forgot how rabid this fanbase can get. 16

So many people expect instant Gratification handed to them in a pretty package on a silver platter from a butler. Thats awesome for the one receiving must be hard on the butler.

I feel the Buzz responce of your not giving him what he wants so you must be lying an attempt to get the package and add more labor to the giver.

What ever happened to give and take? Or somehow paying for/earning goods?

Regardless of popular Opinion games and participation are fun to some even if you do not understand the game at the start.

I am of the opinion a subject that makes you think a bit or dig deeper for your nut, goal or whatever is more rewarding for all than a simple gift handed over.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I've also heard about the rerecorded KOHD. Pretty much everybody has. I don't see how that's top-secret info.

Sky Dog wrote:

The LAST thing I want to hear on any new Gnr release would be a re-recorded KOHD or any re-recordings of AFD era stuff. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, give us some info about new GNR original songs!!!!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHHH.....:headbang:

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've probably told that story before, but it happened YEARS ago.

I understand when you come across some info that you swear you won't tell anyone for whatever reason, but at the same time you're part of a community like this who are starved for information, you want to tell them something, even just hinting without really saying much. You think you're doing a good thing but then people turn on you for not spilling your guts.

But in your situation, people knew you were going to get this information, were waiting for it, then you wouldn't come out and tell them. But I understand why you went about it the way you did.

I remember once I knew an A&R guy who told me Rick Rubin was hired to produce CD. I thought he was totally telling me the truth, and maybe he thought he was telling me the truth. Then Rubin showed up at one of the first NYE GNR concerts and I was positive it was true. So I posted it.... It didn't happen. And I looked like an asshole. 16

misterID

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I've also heard about the rerecorded KOHD. Pretty much everybody has. I don't see how that's top-secret info.

It probably was talked about in public before, because I know the conversation was talked about in the press. But the fact there's 4 versions of it, and back then there were three... Those kind of specifics weren't talked about.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:

I've probably told that story before, but it happened YEARS ago.

I understand when you come across some info that you swear you won't tell anyone for whatever reason, but at the same time you're part of a community like this who are starved for information, you want to tell them something, even just hinting without really saying much. You think you're doing a good thing but then people turn on you for not spilling your guts. And in your situation, people knew you were going to get this information, were waiting for it, then you wouldn't come out and tell them. But I understand why you went about it the way you did.

I remember once I knew an A&R guy who told me Rick Rubin was hired to produce CD. I thought he was totally telling me the truth, and maybe he thought he was telling me the truth. Then Rubin showed up at one of the first NYE GNR concerts and I was positive it was true. So I posted it.... It didn't happen. And I looked like an asshole. 16

That was you??

LOL!!! 5

Sky Dog wrote:

4 versions of KOHD? Axl is fucking INSANE....just shoot me now. mad

misterID

misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

That was you??

LOL!!! 5