You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ppp

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

ppp wrote:

Jameste,r there is no need for reciepts and security video. If Aussie says he saw your pms and what you say is true, that should be all we need.

People just want to know what he has/doesn't have so we can end this once and for all.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

When Eric at Mygnr locked the thread about Ron, didn't he allude to things "we didn't know about?"

I think we shouldn't readily dismiss the "someone is in big trouble" post. I think it's clear that there's much more going on than we realize.

Obviously, he could be making up his insider BS, and this board is all the better for discouraging things like that, but what is being a GnR fan without rampant speculation? Hell, what else are going to talk about? Richard Fortus' distortion pedal interviews?

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

RE emcity

ROns a cool guy and about the only down to earth gnr connection we have. i read no issue in the mygnr responce from him.  other than perhaps he is sorry for some language used.

its no different imo than language used by axl responding to forums and i would be proud of gnr evo hosting the whole thing

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
ppp wrote:

Jameste,r there is no need for reciepts and security video. If Aussie says he saw your pms and what you say is true, that should be all we need.

People just want to know what he has/doesn't have so we can end this once and for all.

Agreed 100%

Ali

ppp

ppp wrote:

Eric never said anything about the Ron post. He has apparently been on vacation for the past several weeks. The lower mods locked it and said they would post an explanation when Eric returns and they hoped to restore Ron's posts.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Well, not Eric, but one of them. There's more to this story.

jamester

jamester wrote:

point of reference
http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=173921

zint61 (lesser mod posted)

Once again..
please read..

I'm disappointed that Ron's posts aren't here also.
Once I saw the thread was deleted I was going to restore Ron's general conversation posts.They are really quite good.
But hence,the thread has been "moved" to an area that I don't have access to,so I can't help out with this.
Hopefully they will be restored in due course.

Keep in mind that this is all being done for a reason,explanation pending.

Also,keep in mind that any threads that have undertones or sway into areas that bring the whole thing back around to or allude to this directly or indirectly will be removed.

Threads defending Ron or defending how people behaved towards Ron are not helping us follow this,because utlimately,it sneeks into the conversation...getting it yet?

The mod team awaits further direction (from Eric)..please be patient.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It makes no difference if the MSL/jamester meeting happened or not, we still are not going to learn about whats on the memory stick. Its like people trying to get their 15 miinutes roll Unless someone is willing to say or show what he knows and prove it, its all pointless.

thats my opinion

jamester i dont really need to see a receipt for a bic mac supersized combo, nor do i care to watch surveilance video, the things people wanna know about are what MSL has claimed to have in his posession, not what you ate for dinner on sunday...if you arent willign to talk about it thats cool we should just leave it lie and move on until more info becomes available...i dont really care if you met MSL or not, not on my list of things to know...no offense

we appreciate all the posts you bring to the site and hope that you continue to update the site as you have been smile

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I know not too many people are going to agree with me, but Jamester doesn't say anything worthwhile while at the same time attention whores a ton. Just ban him imo.

At least ban him until he takes the time to type/punctuate sensibly? Tilts me so hard to read what this guy posts.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^Neemo  thank you and that works for me .

I do ask than MSL provide proof of any future posts. Or give the GnR community the goods or GTFO in the future. I consider this my home site. I did not bother to respond to him on his home turf.

Board footer